Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Game Report 13 All Hallows Eve (me as Zombies)
11-30-2011, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:10 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNOE Game Report 13 All Hallows Eve (me as Zombies)
Hi there to all you LNoE gamers. This report is from an official web scenario from the FFP website. This action packed game has lots of pics. and less of me blabbering on! +Sam goes finally mad...

Scenario Special Rules: Number Counters.
Mission The Heroes must find the Zombie Master and burn the Book of the Dead.
Board Sections The Factory, Super Market, Gun Shop and Graveyard.
Characters Jenny, Billy, Sam and Ash.
Starting Zombies 5
Turns 16

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
Jenny starts with a Revolver, Billy has some Rusty Keys and gets Endurance (extra health box), Sam has a cool Sledge Hammer and Ash starts with his Shotgun.

Turn 1
PI My God They've Taken The Antique Shop. Ash makes the first kill with the Shotgun which is then discarded. He then interrogates (punches in the face) Doc Broady. He's not the Zombie Master. 5 suspects to go...

Turn 2
PI Living Nightmare the Zombie Master would now get 2 extra fight dice. Ash decides 'I Don't Trust 'Em' (can't exchange). Jenny finds and interrogates (seduces Principal Gomez). He's not the Zombie Master. 4 Suspects to go... She then puts down a Zombie with the Revolver.

Ash Heroically finds and wields his S-Mart Push Broom.

Turn 3
A naked chainsaw wielding Zombie with Fighting Instincts surprises Billy (as he was just about to interrogate Deputy Taylor) and kills him. He is now a Zombie Hero as it's in the Black Zone (Turn 14).

The Zombie's get their first Advanced Ability Ravenous. Sam finds some Dynamite from one of his many weapon caches hidden around the town. Jenny has a Brilliant Idea and finds an Axe and some more Dynamite. Her Revolver misses and is discarded.

Turn 4
Sam's vietnam memories come flooding back and he's Haunted By the Past and also wounded while having one of his 'funny turns'. Sam then pulls himself together (physically) and finds a Flashlight unfortunately he parades this around thinking it's a gun. He then interrogates (screams and raves at) Jeb the Grease Monkey. Sam shines the torch in Jeb's face while holding a Zombie in a head-lock (what an image!). He's not the Zombie Master 3 suspects to go...

Jenny finds a Shotgun.

Turn 5
Sam is swarmed by Zombies and is wounded twice. He then really flips and goes into a maniacal rage and chews a Zombies head off killing it. 'How Do You Like It?'

Turn 6
The Madness spreads as Untrusting Ash now goes Hysterical (See evil Dead 2 when he starts laughing in the cabin with the moose head and lamp). Sam is finally brought down by a mean body check and killed by 2 Zombies who ease his mind by swallowing it. The Zombies now have the Advanced Ability Outbreak.

Ash finds and interrogates (kicks in the goolies) Farmer Sty. He's not the Zombie Master. 2 suspects to go... Ash is then wounded.

Turn 7
The Super Market's power has gone with Lights Out. Jenny gets a kill with her Shotgun.

Turn 8
Jenny is knocked out by a surf board and her unconscious brain is happily devoured. Jenny is killed. The Zombies get their 3rd Advanced Ability Infectious.

Turn 9
PI New Spawning Pit in the General Store. Ash makes a kill in hand to hand and wounds Zombie Billy. Doc Broady runs to the rescue healing both Ash's wounds.

Turn 10
Ash now gets a wound from Zombie Billy which turns out to be infectious causing another wound (ouch!). Ash has had enough and kills Zombie Billy in Hand to Hand. Things are getting desperate as Ash couldn't search due to The Line is Dead!

Turn 11
With a final bellow of rage Ash charges into the human torch Zombie in front of him and they both crash through a window. The fire spreads and the town of Woodinvale erupts into an inferno. Ash is (presumed) killed and the Zombie Master is never discovered...

Result Major Zombie victory Zombie master lived and book of the dead was not destroyed,
Weapon of choice Hand to Hand! (3 kills)
Hero of the game Ash Interrogated 2 townsfolk and got 3 Zombie kills.

I hope you enjoyed this report. Please commentWatchmen02
To see the next game report go here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2011, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2011 05:50 PM by PJON.)
RE: LNOE Game Report 13 All Hallows Eve
grrrr ? Snarf ? what happened to Jenny and Principle Gomez ? Will he be honorable ? What about Ash ? Did he ever find his book thingy ?

I guess I will have to tune in tomorrow.

Same Zombie Time
Same Zombie Channel
...you have the kewlest Zombie around !!!

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
11-30-2011, 06:02 PM
What a gay -- err, flaming -- zombie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Wow, Trev, if you painted all of those... just wow... your mad
talented with the brush skills my man. I'm trying, but I still don't
think my newer minis are as good as some of these... your detail
is flawless. great job bud. ohh and the game report was cool too Watchmen02

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
12-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Ya! The flying head zombie in action. Looks nice. Insane02
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM
@Pred and vikinglad. Glad you took a look at this report. Haha I love using those kind of figures 'cos they amuze me and they look a bit more dramatic on camera (I hope). I have painted everything I've ever used in a game report and they're all metal (except the LNoE characters of course). Thanks for the kind words pred.
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM
I didn't have this for this game which has the book of the dead in. Necromonicon Ex Mortis

(The Necronomicon is said to have been written by the Dark Ones, bound in human flesh and inked in blood. This text contained prophecies, funerary incantions, and demon resurrection passages).

I've not seen one done yet either so I thought right I'm making one. Can't wait to use it and recite the passages!

12-08-2011, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 06:51 PM by vikinglad.)
Klatu... Veratta... Nickle! Looks awesome, just like the one in the movie, and the one I keep on my coffee table. Freak01
Did you make this out of green stuff?
12-10-2011, 06:29 PM
(12-08-2011 06:50 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Klatu... Veratta... Nickle! Looks awesome, just like the one in the movie, and the one I keep on my coffee table. Freak01
Did you make this out of green stuff?

Yes it's green stuff and incantations. Zombie03