Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Hero Pack 2 available for pre-order
11-05-2017, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 11:02 AM by Old Dwarf.)
LNOE Hero Pack 2 available for pre-order
http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...pre-order/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2017, 12:35 PM
RE: LNOE Hero Pack 2 available for pre-order
Nice... awesome!! Thanks for sharing, AP!!

Stoked to see this... and needless to say... ordered!!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-09-2017, 08:20 AM
I’m not sure how many other Aussies are on the forum. I just recently placed an order for the LNoE 10th Anniversary game, along with a couple of web expansions. The international shipping is almost as much as the game!!!
I know it’s not FFPs doing, but it’s getting mighty difficult to order direct anymore. I checked the HP2 shipping and the same applies.
I’ve always liked to support FFP directly (and collect the promo cards and figures) but I fear that I’m reaching the end of my financial rope. At least until logistics companies stop gouging us pricewise.
11-09-2017, 09:09 AM
(11-09-2017 08:20 AM)Talos Wrote:  I’m not sure how many other Aussies are on the forum. I just recently placed an order for the LNoE 10th Anniversary game, along with a couple of web expansions. The international shipping is almost as much as the game!!!
I know it’s not FFPs doing, but it’s getting mighty difficult to order direct anymore. I checked the HP2 shipping and the same applies.
I’ve always liked to support FFP directly (and collect the promo cards and figures) but I fear that I’m reaching the end of my financial rope. At least until logistics companies stop gouging us pricewise.

Same here with shipping costs to UK for HP2. Hopefully I'll still be able to get it for Christmas retail.
11-10-2017, 10:55 AM
(11-09-2017 08:20 AM)Talos Wrote:  I’m not sure how many other Aussies are on the forum. I just recently placed an order for the LNoE 10th Anniversary game, along with a couple of web expansions. The international shipping is almost as much as the game!!!

Aussie here. Should be available in Australia for about $35AUD, depending on who you go with, and if you can get to a retail outlet in person would be even better of course.

11-10-2017, 11:27 AM
(11-10-2017 10:55 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  

Aussie here. Should be available in Australia for about $35AUD, depending on who you go with, and if you can get to a retail outlet in person would be even better of course.
Fortunately, I relocated to Ipswich in Queensland and there are a few good game shops locally. It doesn’t fix the problem of missing out on the promos, but it was nice to see two copies of Shadows of Brimstone on the shelf when I went in for paints today. Watchmen02
11-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Shadows and Brimstone... Booo Hisssss...

Yeah, I know it's trade off with the promos, but I can live without them.

01-03-2019, 07:34 PM
(11-05-2017 09:11 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...pre-order/

I bought this for myself over the Christmas holidays and have painted my extra figures.. just ordered the 10th edition mainly for the extra figures. Was a pricey way to add more content... but hey-ho!
01-12-2019, 12:20 AM
(01-03-2019 07:34 PM)CaptainCamp Wrote:  
(11-05-2017 09:11 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...pre-order/

I bought this for myself over the Christmas holidays and have painted my extra figures.. just ordered the 10th edition mainly for the extra figures. Was a pricey way to add more content... but hey-ho!

I just recently starting painting game miniatures. I am interested in seeing what you have done. Please post some pictures to share with the group.
01-25-2019, 07:51 PM
(01-12-2019 12:20 AM)August700212 Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 07:34 PM)CaptainCamp Wrote:  

I just recently starting painting game miniatures. I am interested in seeing what you have done. Please post some pictures to share with the group.

Yes! It would be great to see how these turned out.