Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organizing LNoE
09-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Organizing LNoE
One trip to the Container Store has made me a happy man. I've collected all the little pieces from LNoE, Growing Hunger, and Timber Peak into nice compartments.

[Image: lnoe-organization.jpg]

I only wish that I had picked up two of these containers so that I could use a second one for zeds. Guess this gives me an excuse to head back to the store...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Organizing LNoE
Nice I need to do something like that with my sets.
Find all posts by this user
09-21-2012, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 06:49 PM by wizardoest.)
For the cards, I'm going to put them into one (or more) of these: http://www.amazon.com/UltraPro-4-Compart...YXWVHXPOEA
09-22-2012, 05:57 AM
(09-21-2012 06:49 PM)wizardoest Wrote:  For the cards, I'm going to put them into one (or more) of these: http://www.amazon.com/UltraPro-4-Compart...YXWVHXPOEA

Oooh, I never considered something like that for mine, i have them all in separate ultra-pro containers designed for decks of various sizes, good find

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
09-23-2012, 02:43 PM
I found that container at the UltraPro booth at GenCon. Originally I was using it to hold Magic cards but once I started gathering up my LNoE stuff, I realized that I wanted one for the cards.
09-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Is it big enough to hold them all?
09-25-2012, 01:24 AM
The UltraPro card container holds all the cards from LNoE, Growing Hunger, and Timber Peak with room for maybe one more full sized expansion.
09-25-2012, 07:21 PM
That is awesome! I have to admit, I'm personally a little reluctant to do this. I don't know why, but to me having the box is part of the appeal. To me, it is part of the overall feel.

That said, I'd be the first to admit that some alternative method is definitely needed as you start to collect all the expansions. So, I'd definitely recommend to fellow fans that they do something like this to carry their stuff for the game, but me personally, I'd continue to struggle with the boxes as is. LOL!

I can't really even explain why. I'm kind of like a big kid in that way. I mean, one of my fellow gamers has all the expansions, yet he was able to fit them all (except Timber Peak, obviously) into the original game box just be removing that black plastic insert things with the slots. But, even THAT I cant' bring myself to do. LOL!
09-26-2012, 02:38 AM
I'm holding on to all of the boxes! The artwork is too good to get rid of and they look good on the shelf. :-)