Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
LNOE Scenario: You and Me, Baby!
02-11-2011, 09:20 PM
LNOE Scenario: You and Me, Baby!
The sweetheart, dating the over insensitive jock who constantly picks on the weak creepy kid, always rolls her eyes while he and the football team all high five the wedgie or the plop in the dumpster. But what can he do? He can't really go and tell his dad, even if his Dad is the town 5-0. It'd only make it worse. God, why does she have to date him of all things? He secretly would do anything to be with her.

WHAM. Zombie outbreak. Time to win her over.

[Image: Youandmebaby.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2011, 03:55 AM
RE: LNOE Scenario: You and Me, Baby!
Hmmm....! Interesting!! I somehow feel like there should be more to the hero's win conditions that just surviving, but I can't think of what. Still, I love that you are playing around with the characters relationships to each other, I might just have to try this one out sometime!
02-13-2011, 04:06 AM
i like it, some times just surviving is fun enough. possibly making it so heros win if Only one pair is alive. forcing players to make alliances and such. while the zombie trys to break them apart.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-13-2011, 04:57 AM
I wanted it to make it so Johnny and Billy couldn't be in the same building out of rivalry. Har har.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-13-2011, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 08:23 AM by vikinglad.)
(02-13-2011 04:57 AM)Orguss Wrote:  I wanted it to make it so Johnny and Billy couldn't be in the same building out of rivalry. Har har.

Nice, or maybe they take a -1 die penalty to fight rolls if in the same (or adjacent even?) square or something. This sounds like a fun one. I like ones with pre-defined characters that drive the scenario.
02-13-2011, 02:21 PM
I like what's happening here. I always knew Sally'd cheat on sweet Billy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Sally ends up with Billy. No way that kid pulled that hottie first. Billy is totally getting sloppy seconds.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
02-14-2011, 01:01 AM
lovin this idea, i can see me and my friends using this. and i totally agree that billy got sloppy seconds lol
02-14-2011, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2011 01:35 AM by D153453D.)
Are you suggesting Sally has been around the block a few times? She looks so innocent.

I take that back...Zombie16

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-14-2011, 04:18 AM
Sloppy seconds? Nice, guys... nice, lol.

Great idea though. I find it adds more personality to the game.

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]