Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Supplements
07-23-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: LNOE Supplements
I just recently ordered the Revenge of the Dead supplement, so I'll let everybody know what I think when I get that and get a chance to try it out. Hopefully, my game night continues to go well, and if so, we will have to try that one out soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2012, 09:15 PM
(07-21-2012 06:23 PM)alderdust Wrote:  So I now have all expansions for Last Night on Earth up to this point...the only thing I don't own is the supplements such as Zombie Pillage...how does one acquire these?

Hi. You have Stock Up ? they have been out of stock on stock up for a while.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
07-23-2012, 09:32 PM
(07-23-2012 09:15 PM)PJON Wrote:  
(07-21-2012 06:23 PM)alderdust Wrote:  So I now have all expansions for Last Night on Earth up to this point...the only thing I don't own is the supplements such as Zombie Pillage...how does one acquire these?

Hi. You have Stock Up ? they have been out of stock on stock up for a while.

No, if I understand correctly, I believe he said the only thing he does not yet own is the supplements. The web exclusives. Stock Up is one of those. So, I don't think he is including that in the stuff he already has.
07-24-2012, 10:32 PM
I have a Games Night organised for this Friday 27th, I'll be sure to grab a few pics of us all round the LNoE board, I'll get a pic of me doing the thumbs up <Smiles> and I'll write an account on how the night went, For thoes interested I'm playing Vanilla, now with Advanced Abilities Supplement and Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead, both of which come with new Weapons and Hero/Zombie Cards, so I'm really looking forward to it, Especially trying out the Hedge Trimmer <laughs> "Double-Handed Weapon" Combat Bonus - The Hero may roll one extra Fight Dice for each Zombie Currently in their space.... Now let's see those Zed camp out a scenario object <manic laughter>

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
07-25-2012, 12:12 AM
I only have LNOE, growing hunger, hero pack 1 and SotF. No supplements but I want them all!!!!
07-25-2012, 07:00 AM
(07-25-2012 12:12 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I only have LNOE, growing hunger, hero pack 1 and SotF. No supplements but I want them all!!!!

Don't forget the Radioactive zeds. I think they come with their own scenario but no cards.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
It is getting pretty crazy how long it's taking to set up games with all the expandsions