Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TableTop Plays : Last Night on Earth!...
10-22-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: TableTop Plays : Last Night on Earth!...
(10-19-2012 09:15 PM)LabRat Wrote:  I hope somebody calls Wil out on the errors so that they can give LNOE another go and play it better the next time around.

I'm sure there are tons of comments from fans of the game correcting them. I doubt they'd bother to correct it, though, unless they do the game again at some point. After all, they play all sorts of different games with varying degree of complexity and difficulty. If they corrected all their mistakes every time they made mistakes with a game, they would probably be doing it almost every time. LOL!

When you are as obsessed with this game as we are, you know it pretty darn well. Yet, somehow, many of us often still have questions (the very active Rules discussion page will attest to that). So, you can imagine somebody who is playing many, many other games like they do on that show, not to mention a completely different one every episode, it would be hard to get everything right.

I would love to see them cover other Flying Frog games as well. Actually, I still have to pick some of them up myself. Cannot wait.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply