Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE The Extended Version
01-31-2014, 06:42 PM
LNOE The Extended Version
So I'm just starting this thread to talk about the campaign rules our group has come up with. I've used some smatterings from a number of other games and ideas and I'm hoping it comes together to make for an awesome time.

Basically I've created it as a choose your own adventure style. After the completion/defeat of any scenario you get to pick the path after on your road to surviving.

We've also recorded the sessions so I'm hoping to have them edited and up on youtube shortly for people to take a look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: LNOE The Extended Version
one thing our group does is role play and board game. we do the campaign thing and make up savage world characters and will role play after a board game session and replay it kinda.. though a bit more random on the badguys. Watchmen02
02-01-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: LNOE The Extended Version
DO IT! UPLOAD! I'm always looking to add to the theme of a game. I'm not sure why I never thought of this myself. I'm especially eager to see how you handle the group failing. Are those characters just dead for the campaign? Are they part of a settlement that just sends in more? I'm gripping the edge of my seat!

If you don't get around to uploading the goodness to youtube, I would very much like a post detailing your method. Whenever I play, people always seem really disinterested in their characters. They're just playing pieces to them, no different from the Monopoly hat. This sounds like the solution.