Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE fan
11-30-2010, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 03:31 AM by D153453D.)
LNOE fan
Hey everyone.

Just thought I'd say high. I've been a LNOE player for about 3 months now. (Getting expansions later).

I'm a graphic designer, and I'm currently working on 4 new L-shaped boards. All of which will mirror the current boards style.

I'll try and have them up in time for Christmas.

Also, I'm going to post a few questions about the boards later. I've been measuring them for CAD, but they seem to vary slightly as well as a few other things.

Hope to hear form you all.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2010, 01:32 AM
RE: LNOE fan
Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what a graphic designer will bring to the table. very nice....

BTW - do you play any side specifically (zombies / humans) or do you jump around?

nursery school.....
11-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Hi D1 Welcome aboard ! Look forward to seeing your work!
11-30-2010, 02:00 AM
(11-30-2010 01:32 AM)flightmek25 Wrote:  Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what a graphic designer will bring to the table. very nice....

BTW - do you play any side specifically (zombies / humans) or do you jump around?

Mostly zombies ( GF wants the heros ), but have recently switched after winning every game. Now I'm getting stomped as heros. It's fun either way.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
11-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Welcome aboard, umm, "DnumbersD"... oh "diseased". I can't wait to see what you're working on. I especially would like to hear about your process/tools/etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Welcome aboard. Looking forward on seeing your boards.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Dang, MQS... how'd you figure that out!? I was like... "Huh?"...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga