Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE hero minis are back!
08-29-2012, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 06:06 AM by soundgirl.)
LNOE hero minis are back!
Hey everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know that LNOE hero miniatures are back in stock on the webstore. http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...Miniatures
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: LNOE hero minis are back!
YEY... who play'd this "At last..." ?

Thanks soundgirl.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 06:59 PM by j0hnnn.)
Would anyone care to paint a Full Hero Set For me?

I just suck on handcraft....

Shaky hands you see... partially messed a couple of martians just to glue the helmets in place...

So anyone?

08-29-2012, 07:15 PM
(08-29-2012 06:58 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Would anyone care to paint a Full Hero Set For me?

I just suck on handcraft....

Shaky hands you see... partially messed a couple of martians just to glue the helmets in place...

So anyone?

You could start by entering Samuraitrevs competition. That might convinceĀ His Worshipness to paint some lovely minis for you. Another strategy would be to just start practicing.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2012, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 07:36 PM by j0hnnn.)
Got plenty of zombie minis to try the practice option however the best tutorial are in english however the translation of material names to brazilian/portuguese is tough...

For samuraitrevs competition i really would like to join in... but not much of a writer either...

I'm one of those boring rule lawyers... usually lots of knowledge but not much craft power... thx for the advices anyway...

maybe i try to cook something for samurai's contest.
Got plenty of zombie minis to try the practice option however the best tutorial are in english however the translation of material names to brazilian/portuguese is tough...

For samuraitrevs competition i really would like to join in... but not much of a writer either...

I'm one of those boring rule lawyers... usually lots of knowledge but not much craft power... thx for the advices anyway...

maybe i try to cook something for samurai's contest.

08-29-2012, 08:13 PM
That is definitely awesome news. I can't particularly imagine why you'd want these other than for one reason...

To create Zombie Hero versions of the heroes. But, for that possibility alone, this is awesome to see!

I guess maybe some of the folks who paint their miniatures might like the possibility to paint them again, or whatever, so I certainly love the idea that they can if they want.
08-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Sadly the Minis from Survival of the Fittest never became available neither Timber Peak ones will be i guess...

Also is good for people who wants to try to paint them but are worried to blow their stuff up... because do not know how to paint...

08-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Cool that the Growing Hunger minis are included. I thought that before it was only the base 8 for the same price, but maybe I am wrong.

It has always been my intention to buy another set and make zombie heroes. There are some cool ones in our gallery, if y'all haven't seen them yet. One of my favs, peep this preview:

[Image: Billy.JPG]
08-30-2012, 07:31 PM
(08-29-2012 11:49 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Cool that the Growing Hunger minis are included. I thought that before it was only the base 8 for the same price, but maybe I am wrong.

It has always been my intention to buy another set and make zombie heroes. There are some cool ones in our gallery, if y'all haven't seen them yet. One of my favs, peep this preview:

[Image: Billy.JPG]

That one is awesome! I love how they replaced his gas can with a severed head. LOL! Also pretty cool how seamless the other arm is. It looks like they must have given him a new arm to get that different position, but you certainly can't tell by looking that they changed that arm at all. I have to admit, I have no talent for artistic things, but I'd almost love to try just for the sake of having actual zombie hero miniatures.
08-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Ya, it looks like he cut up a set of zombies and used the arms here and there on the heroes. They came out really nice.