Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE tiles
07-13-2010, 11:25 AM
LNOE tiles
i made some tiles that are 3 squares by 6 squares. this lets you use all the tiles that are out at the moment in one game :P. i am working on some mall tiles i figure the food court would be the central tile. any ideas for stores and pickups?

Really cardio is the first rule .....I am so dead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2010, 11:31 AM
RE: LNOE tiles
tried uploading the tiles but they are from autorealm not sure how i can post em Insane19

07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Autorealm lets you export to bitmaps (and others) that should be able to be posted/converted to post.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2010, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2010 04:34 PM by mondragon.)
ok thanx fer the tip here is one the art is a lil newbish but eh it gets the job done

Attached File(s) Image(s)

06-26-2011, 06:10 PM
you could have a hardware store picking up either tools (e.g., garden shears, pitchfork, etc.).

Since Americans are allowed to buy guns in department stores you could offer that Watchmen02 Or if you had a department store like Walmart you could let the hero go through the discard pile (e.g., hero looks through the store and finds a number of useful things).

the lingerie store can offer a female to wear sex outfits which stun the zombies with their hotness...

the maintenence room in the mall could offer tools as well...not sure what else would be useful in a mall.

Maybe the pet store would allow you to find a dog ally...