Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE - Escape in the Truck - Mello Productions
09-23-2013, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 09:44 PM by Mello Man.)
LNoE - Escape in the Truck - Mello Productions
In collaboration with Exploration Markers, Heroes Replenish, and Grave Zombies
Mello Productions presents...
Escape in the Truck

Casting Director (heroes) Mello Man
Executive Director (zombies) Brother Mello

Starring
Becky the Nurse
Amanda the Prom Queen
Sheriff Anderson
Billy the Track Star

Guest Starring
Jake Cartwright the Drifter
Johnny the High School Quarterback

Scene (of 15)
Scene 1: "Not in my town." Sheriff Anderson tears through the gun locker of the police station, picking up a pump shotgun and his trusty revolver.

Scene 2: Nurse Becky thinks she'll be safe in the gun shop, but is immediately set upon by the zombie clerk. Finding no refuge there, she flees into the general store, where she is ambushed by two more zombies. Her screams fill the night air, carrying all the way to the high school.

Scene 3: "Billy, we have to get out of here!" "Hang on, just... Got 'em!" Billy pulls the keys to Johnny's truck out of the quaterback's locker just as the lights go out. Billy grabs Amanda's hand and they make a break for it as the horde closes in on them from all sides.

Scene 4: "If you want to save your son, you'd better let me out." The Sheriff has nothing but disgust for the Drifter, but even Jake wasn't as bad as the zombies. Anderson opens the cell door, and Jake holds his hand out for the revolver. The Sheriff shakes his head and hands the Drifter a set of jumper cables.

Scene 5: Amanda manages to sneak past the zombie horde with only a few scratches. Billy is fast, but not fast enough. As he disappears under a mass of reaching arms and gnashing teeth, Billy hurls the keys up into the air and they come down in Amanda's shaking hands.

Scene 6: Johnny, cowering in the church, holds a salvaged tank of gasoline to his chest. The Football Star sees his truck through a window and chews his lip apprehensively. He ducks down again as the Sheriff kicks in the doors to the church, followed closely by Jake Cartwright.

Scene 7: Scared, sobbing, and scratched, Amanda collapses in front of the church.

Scene 8: The doors open and Johnny pulls her inside while the Sheriff covers him, opening fire and killing several zombies.

Scene 9: The zombies surround the church, cutting off their only route to the truck.

Scene 10: Jake finds Father Joseph's rosary discarded on the altar. He remembers how the good Father always had kind words and a bowl of soup for the Drifter. Jake picks a fence post up off the floor and heads outside.

Scene 11: Johnny, Amanda, and the Sheriff follow the Drifter as he clears a path through the zombies. Johnny runs ahead and begins filling up the tank. Anderson helps Amanda into the bed of the truck, takes the keys from her, and gets behind the wheel. With everyone inside, he casts one last glance at where his son's body lies, puts the truck in gear, and drives off towards the rising sun.

The academy award for best supporting zombie killer goes to Jake Cartwright, for destroying nine zombies with nothing but faith and a fence post.

In loving memory of Becky and Billy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: LNoE - Escape in the Truck - Mello Productions
Zombiefilmtastic, original style of putting this together.

+1 Rep and here's to more of the same. I enjoyed reading itWatchmen02
09-25-2013, 03:46 AM
I'm glad you liked it. I stole a few ideas from your game reports, like Most Valuable Hero. If I do this again, it will probably be with one of the web content scenarios.
09-25-2013, 04:38 PM
(09-25-2013 03:46 AM)Mello Man Wrote:  I'm glad you liked it. I stole a few ideas from your game reports, like Most Valuable Hero. If I do this again, it will probably be with one of the web content scenarios.

Cool I look forward to reading it!