Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 10 Zombie Pillage (me as Zombies)
09-05-2011, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:06 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 10 Zombie Pillage (me as Zombies)
Hi there to all you LNoE gamers. This scenario is one of the official web exclusive expansions from the FFP website. Possibly the most Zombies ever taken out with one explosion and more!

Scenario Special Rules: Zombie Pillage, Hero Starting Cards (1), Heroes Replenish.
Mission The Zombies must pillage the town of Woodinvale. (This is represented by a separate Hero deck, called the Town Deck)
Board Sections Junkyard, Gun Shop, Super Market and High School.
Characters Amanda, Jenny, Mr Goddard and Victor.
Starting Zombies 9
Turns 13

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
Jenny gets some Garden Shears. Mr Goddard gets a can of Gasoline.

Turn 1
Amanda finds a Welding Torch. Mr Goddard rips a Fence Post out of the ground.

Turn 2
My God They've Taken The General Store. My God They're Coming from the Post Office (so that building is Taken Over with a new Spawning Pit). Amanda loots Jade's Skateboard off Jade's corpse.

Turn 3
Mr Goddard discards his Gasoline in the Super Market. Jenny now picks up the discarded Gasoline card from the Gas Station.

Turn 4
A hungry Zombie gets his pound of flesh from Mr Goddard wounding him. Mr Goddard is now incensed and brings his Fence Post crashing down upon 2 rotten skulls killing both Zombies. Amanda finds T.J. Thoroughbred discards it and rides slap bang into a Zombie. All go to ground and in the frenzy the horse is no more and Amanda is wounded. Victor gets Keys and a Revolver he discards the Keys to get a Lighter and Fire Extinguisher.

Turn 5
The Zombies attack the Heroes. Jenny chops a Zombies head off with the Garden Shears. Amanda kills 1 Zed with her bare hands and 1 with the Welding Torch.

Amanda now heals her wound. Jenny discards her Gasoline in the Gun Shop. Victor charges forward and discards his Lighter at the Gasoline Jenny placed to send 4 Zombies straight to hell!

Turn 6
Jenny is wounded by a filthy Zombie. Victor discards his Fire Extinguisher to clear The Plant of Zombies. He then takes aim with his Revolver and blows a fist sized hole in a Zombie's head killing it. However the Revolver is discarded after the Zombie was killed as it was Resilient.

Turn 7
PI (Zombies Choice) My God They've Taken The Super Market. This allowed the Zombies to Pillage the Town Deck big time.

Amanda picks up a First Aid Kit from the Drug Store. She then discards her Welding Torch at the Gasoline still in the Super Market but misses. All 8 Zombie heads turn in her direction! Mr Goddard cries
"Amanda Fire In The Hole!"
and throws his fire item at the Super Market which erupts in a massive explosion, rotten limbs are blown asunder. When the smoke clears the Heroic teacher lay dead having killed 6 of the undead.

Billy (the new Hero) arrives at the Town Centre. Victor finds more Keys and discards them to find a First Aid Kit and a Hunting Rifle.

Turn 8
Woodinvale is PI A Town Overrun the last of the Town Deck is discarded. The Zombies had pillaged the town tearing it apart desperately looking for fresh meat...

Result Zombie Victory (Town Deck fully discarded).
Hero of the game Mr Goddard (Killed 8 Zombies)
Weapon of Choice Gasoline (10 kills)

I hope you enjoyed this game report. I always like to hear your commentsZombie17
To see game report 11 look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2011, 09:31 PM
RE: Game Report 10 Zombie Pillage
Nice, I love the massive destruction caused by gasoline hehe. Poor Mr. Goddard...
09-05-2011, 09:41 PM
RE: Game Report 10 Zombie Pillage
Yeah the Gasoline was boss in this game. Mr Goddard died a Hero and Amanda survived so his death wasn't in vain. Please no tears it's not what he would have wanted..Zombie03