Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 12: Run For It! (me as Zombies)
11-07-2011, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:09 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 12: Run For It! (me as Zombies)
Hi there to all you LNoE gamers. This report is from an official web scenario from the FFP website. Sam returns just like he said he would (See last Game Report). An unexpected Hero becomes a legend. This is gonna get messy. Read on!

Scenario Special Rules: Zombie Horde (21), Zombies Auto Spawn, Heroes Replenish, Free Search Markers, Hero Starting Cards (1), Extra Doors(2), Townsfolk Heroes.
Mission The Heroes must get 4 of the 6 Townsfolk Heroes to safety. Zombies win by killing at least 3 Townsfolk Heroes.
Board Sections Set up is prearranged. (With 6 tiles, see scenario)
Characters Father Joseph, Sam, Billy and Johnny.
Starting Zombies Auto 6+4
Turns 16

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
Sam has a Lighter, Billy has a Fire Extinguisher, Farmer Sty has a Wireless Radio, Lizzy has some Ammo, Jeb also has some Ammo. The other townsfolk are Doc Broady, Mr Hyde and Deputy Taylor.

Turn 1
All the Heroes and Townsfolk are plunged into darkness in the Manor House as it's Lights Out. Johnny makes the first kill Get Back You Devils. Mr Hyde makes a break from the Manor House and runs towards the escape route.

Turn 2
Mr Hyde is reached by a Zombie and cannot escape. His death throes can be heard by all in the Manor House.

Jeb turned to the others..
"You hear that? We're all goin' that way, we're screwed! Why's this happening? Where's the army? SOMEONE GET US OUTTA HERE!"
Father Joseph and Farmer Sty start Bickering in the Manor House about if the Zombie apocalypse is an act of God or a natural phenomenon. Lizzy gives Billy her Ammo, Sam gets a Shotgun, Father Joseph now decides to Rise To The Challenge (he can now use guns!). Billy finds a Revolver and kills the Stench of Death ZGW.

Turn 3
Father Joseph gets Hysteria after the argument. Sam's Shotgun gets discarded, Billy Picks Up a Shotgun at the Police Station, he makes another kill with the Revolver his dad's trained him well, Hysterical Joseph takes two wounds cancelling the Lights Out on the Manor House, Johnny finds Old Betsy cowering in the corner of a building.

Turn 4
Old Betsy is sent to the Manor House to aid the Townsfolk's escape. Barking and howling at a Zombie stopping it in it's tracks Aroof! Rooff! AROOOOOOOOO! Sam finds another Lighter, Johnny gets a First Aid Kit, Billy uses/discards his Fire Extinguisher to escape the Police Station. He takes steady aim at a recently dead GWZ with his Revolver and kills it. Billy has now become a Zombie killing pro and gets his Advanced Ability. Now that Billy has cleared a path Deputy Taylor runs for it and escapes (area to the far left of the photo).

Turn 5
Billy discards an Ammo to save one of his guns, Johnny finds a Welding Torch. Old Betsy keeps the Zombie pinned in the Manor House.

Turn 6
Billy's ...Got to Get to the General Store, the trapped Zombie lunges for Old Betsy and the dog runs for the hills leaving the game, Johnny finds a Baseball Bat, Billy fires at a Barbed Wire ZGW with the Shotgun killing it. He's a God damn Zombie killing machine!

Turn 7
Billy takes out an Explosive ZGW with the Shotgun then the gun is discarded, Johnny comes to the rescue and heals Father Joseph's 2 wounds with the First Aid Kit.

Turn 8
Father Joseph takes a wound canceling an Urghhh card saving Farmer Sty's life,
"I forgive your harsh words my son, now run for it!"
Farmer Sty has now killed the Sickle ZGW aided by his new found Faith. Jeb gives Billy his Ammo, Billy kills a Rusty Axe ZGW with his Revolver, Sam Picks Up a First Aid Kit from the Hospital, Johnny finds a Chainsaw and decides to keep discarding his Baseball Bat.

Turn 9
My God They've Taken The Airplane Hanger, Father Joseph takes another wound cancelling Tide of the Dead, Billy makes it to the General Store cancelling his I've got to get to the, due to Billy's sharp shooting Jeb escapes the Zombie infested hell of Woodinvale. Just as he's leaving he catches a glimpse of a very familiar icon in a sequin covered white suit going into The Barn
"Wait, that wasn't just Elv... no I must be seeing stuff, jeez I'm outta here"

Johnny finds some Garden Shears and decides to keep them discarding his Chainsaw and Welding Torch.

Turn 10
Billy kills a Sickle ZGW with the Revolver, Johnny finds a Revolver and discards his Garden Shears to keep it, Sam also finds a Revolver.

Turn 11
Doc Broady and Lizzy are caught by fast moving Zombies with Relentless Advance, Father Joseph dies as a selfless sacrifice to cancel Cornered hoping to save Doc Broady's and Lizzy's lives. New Hero joins Jenny who starts in the Junkyard. Doc Broady is killed defending Lizzy entangled by the Barbed Wire ZGW. Lizzy now defenceless is pulled to the ground by the unnatural power of the other Zombie. Her final screams reverberating down the blood soaked streets of Woodinvale.

Result Zombie Victory (3 Townsfolk Heroes killed).
Hero of the game Billy (Aiding 2 escapes and killing 7 Zombies!)
Weapon of Choice Revolver (5 kills)

I hope you enjoyed this game report and thank you for taking the time to read it. I always like to read your comments.
To see the next game report go here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Game Report 12: Run For It!
I really enjoy the story, and the paint jobs are amazing !

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
11-10-2011, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 10:08 PM by robottroubles.)
I'm with PJON, really appreciate these reports; you have a great, relaxed writing style, and it's always nice to see more of your minis. Plus, I can never get a group together, so it's nice to kind of go through a game, especially Scenarios I've never gotten to play. Cheers, Trev!
11-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Thank you both so much. It makes my day to know people are reading these reports and enjoying them. It makes it worth while doing them. I will have more painted figures and another game report coming soon!Watchmen02
11-18-2011, 06:53 PM
As always,a good read + pics. Thanks

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-18-2011, 07:40 PM
I can't believe Billy was so danged useful. He never does anything for us when we play. I guess it is time to give him another shot... maybe. Love the Elvis Zed.
11-21-2011, 07:51 PM
(11-18-2011 07:40 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I can't believe Billy was so danged useful. He never does anything for us when we play. I guess it is time to give him another shot... maybe. Love the Elvis Zed.

Thanks OD and vikinglad. Yeah regarding Billy this is not the first time he's done really well. That extra movement he's got can really help sometimes. I say cut the snivelling weed some slack he may surprise you. If he fails feed him to the brain munchersZombie11