Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes)
07-24-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes)
Really awesome game report as always!!!
Reading these make me miss the game more. Been having a hard time getting people together during the summer.
Hopefully I can get in a game this weekend with some visitors.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Played this scenario for the first time today. Tough scenario for the heroes as, without weapons, a Hero cannot win a Close Combat Fight with or next to a Radioactive Zombie as they are -1 fight dice.
08-12-2013, 03:03 PM
(08-11-2013 02:18 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Played this scenario for the first time today. Tough scenario for the heroes as, without weapons, a Hero cannot win a Close Combat Fight with or next to a Radioactive Zombie as they are -1 fight dice.

Yeah its tough the Heroes got quite lucky getting lots of weapons at the start. Thanks for reading the report and better luck next time!Watchmen02