Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 16 Hunt For Survivors (me as Zombies)
02-24-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Game Report 16 Hunt For Survivors
(02-22-2012 03:43 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Have I seen your Rachelle figure before? I don't recall. Quite a nice 'un.

If I remember correctly, I think that Rachelle mini is featured prominently in one of the painting guides. Maybe the one on basing? She does look great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Is it just me and my sick mind or is that zombiechick who killed Rachel flipping the bird to the camera??? Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2012, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 10:33 PM by goodcop2000.)
(02-23-2012 06:36 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  ...

@Goodcop. Maybe you could practice on some Zombies first. I'm sure you'll do fine. My Zombie pool is about 80 strong now and growing. You can never have enough Zombies. If you want to check them out see here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=26

Hmmm, an excuse to buy more zombies? I'll take it! I would definitely like to build the zombie pool up to a group worthy of the name "horde".

(02-23-2012 11:42 PM)thegep Wrote:  There are methods to strip your models of the paint if you don't like/ aren't happy with it. I used to use Simple Green all purpose cleaner and a toothbrush to strip my plastic GW minis. I'd have to give it a test on the plastic for LNOE models, but I don't think it would be too much of a problem for the models Watchmen02

Thanks for letting me know. I'm probably being too picky as my kids would love to just see any color on the figures but I want them to be awesome.

As samuraitrev suggested I think I'm gonna stock up on zombies which are easy to buy and start with them. After all if they look bad I can chalk it up to decomposition. Zombie12

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
02-25-2012, 11:51 AM
(02-24-2012 07:06 PM)Emp Wrote:  Is it just me and my sick mind or is that zombiechick who killed Rachel flipping the bird to the camera??? Watchmen02

haha yeah maybe she is? Who am I to say? I like the surf dude walking past in the background without a care in the world.Watchmen02 It's funny what you notice that wasn't apparent when taking the shot.
03-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Wow, I Franz-prove of these narrated games you do. Really entertaining, I like how you incorporate the card titles into your sentences so we've got an idea what's going on gameplay-wise without messing up the narrative flow. Looking forward to the next one!