Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
LNoE Game Report 18 Rescue Mission (me as Zombies)
03-23-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: Game Report 18 Rescue Mission
Great job as usual, Trev! I think this one is your best "story" to date.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 10:54 AM
I was wondering who it is you always play with Trev. Seems like you got a dedicated group there with loads of time to spare. We overhere concider ourselves lucky to get a game going within 3 months Insane19

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2012, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 11:24 AM by samuraitrev.)
(03-23-2012 04:11 AM)Franzoid Wrote:  As always, a good read my man! Thanks for taking the time to write these up! it also helps that all your models are nice to look at in your pictures. Were you the heroes or zomboids? I can imagine the hero player(s) biting their nails when 'Trapped' was used inside the safehouse >=)

I was the Zombie Master. I'm going to be for 3 more Game reports then I'm going to through them again as Heroes. Yes it was very tense at that point. It was also hair raising when Jenny got trapped in The Bank with Locked Door.
ThanksWatchmen02
(03-23-2012 06:46 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Awesome read. My favorite line this time?
Quote:T-Bone didn't even hear the threat as his blanket of intoxication had carried him into mental images best left in T-Bone's head.

My wife just saw the pics of your sewers for the first time, and she said they look real cool. She's right. Zombie17

Thanks vikinglad. I like the fact you both check out these reports. I also think it's really cool that you pick a favorite line each time. I try to drop some funny lines in there as I want these reports to be a fun readZombie17
(03-23-2012 10:12 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  Great job as usual, Trev! I think this one is your best "story" to date.

Thank you. I studied creative writing for my final year when I did my English literature degree and I hope that since I did my first game report I've grown as a storyteller. My first couple of reports are pretty lame as I didn't really know how to go about it. I just hope it doesn't put people off who want to work their way through them. The main reason I write these is. When I first stumbled across this site via FFP's site. I was looking for new Characters etc. and I thought it would be cool to read some game reports. These were always my favorite part of White Dwarf magazine before you had to take out a bank loan to buy it. So I've tried to do the same kind of reports that I would like to have found. So that others can enjoy this area of the Hobby/game.

My secondary mission is to get as many people into the wonderful world of miniature painting as possible.Zombie17
(03-23-2012 10:54 AM)Emp Wrote:  I was wondering who it is you always play with Trev. Seems like you got a dedicated group there with loads of time to spare. We overhere concider ourselves lucky to get a game going within 3 months Insane19

Some of the reports are me and my wife and the some are with a good gaming friend of mine and his son. Who I've known from way back. I've also had the odd game with my main group of friends and they love it but we never really get chance to play. I probably get a game once every 10 days.
03-23-2012, 12:55 PM
(03-23-2012 11:03 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I probably get a game once every 10 days.

Glamor can do such wonderful things for you, eh?
12-26-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 01:37 PM by scarydk.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 18 Rescue Mission (me as Zombies)
What they said... Excellent report.

Looks like the heroes where in to a pretty rough start. I played this scenario a couple of days ago (me as the heroes) and they made it quite well in the beginning (oh thank you pump shotgun!) but alas got beaten and completely overrun in the end. Only saved 2 townsfolk. But yours (or rather your opponent) made it. Bravo!

What a sweet read. Watchmen02

Thanks, Trev.

Also, really nice paintjob with that Ash figure. I have one sitting on the shelf wainting for some paint. Good thing you've posted those youtube vids!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi scarydk,

Thank you for taking the time to read my Game Report and for checking out my You Tube guides! Knowing that people enjoy reading these reports makes all the time doing them worth while.'

ThanksWatchmen02
12-29-2012, 06:36 AM
I love the Thug zombie in the 2nd pic lol!
12-29-2012, 03:17 PM
(12-29-2012 06:36 AM)jgiff86 Wrote:  I love the Thug zombie in the 2nd pic lol!

I've got 100 Zombies painted up and they're all unique. I'm about to start on the next 100...Zombie17
Thanks for commenting!