Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 21 All Hallows Eve II: The Ritual (me as Zombies)
04-04-2012, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:20 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 21 All Hallows Eve II: The Ritual (me as Zombies)
Hello and welcome to my last game report as the forces of darkness. I have written reports now on every available official scenario and will next take on the unfamiliar role of Hero for the next reports. This scenario is a downloadable from the FFP site here http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...Ritual.pdf . I will keep this short and concentrate on the game as it could potentially take ages with 6 Characters to write about. Read on and enjoy!

Scenario Special Rules: Zombie Horde (21), Zombies Auto Spawn, Always Zombie Heroes, Extra Heroes (2), Heroes Replenish, Free Search Markers, Hero Starting Cards (3), Extra Doors (2), Number Counters.
Mission: The Heroes need to keep Father Joseph alive and have all 3 Holy Artifacts at the Centre Space before midnight. The Zombies need to kill father Joseph or win by normal means.
Board Sections: All 8 randomly placed.
Characters: Johnny, Billy, Rachelle, Sally, Becky and Mr Goddard.
Starting Zombies: 19
Turns: 15

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
Johnny has some Gasoline. Billy has a Hunting Rifle, Rusty Keys and a Baseball Bat. Rachelle has a Revolver, Flashlight, Shotgun and some Dynamite. Becky has some Dynamite and a Lighter. Mr Goddard has a Chainsaw and a set of Keys. Sally decides to Rise To The Challenge.

Turn 1
Rachelle makes the 1st kill with the Shotgun. Father Joseph rains down Holy Fire on 1 Zombie sending it to hell. Becky finds a Crowbar and throws her Dynamite at a Zombie killing it. BOOM! Johnny finds a Fire Extinguisher.

Turn 2
Father Joseph kills a Sickle ZGW screaming with religious zeal
"Get Back You Devils"
Rachelle searches a building for Holy Artifact but finds nothing. She makes a kill with her Revolver. Sally searches a building for a Holy Artifact and also comes up empty. Sally takes Billy's Hunting Rifle and kills her 1st Zombie. Billy discards his Rusty Keys and finds a Welding Torch and a First Aid Kit. Johnny uses his Fire Extinguisher to clear a path through the rotten horde. Mr Goddard discards his Keys and finds a Revolver. He fires it and kills a Zombie.

Turn 3
Father Joseph fries another 2 Zombies with Holy Fire. Mr Goddard gets trapped in The Plant but finds The Amulet and kills another Zombie with his new Revolver.

Turn 4
My God They've Taken the Hospital. Mr Goddard gets Bitten after killing a Zombie with his Chainsaw. He gets a 2nd wound and is turned into a Zombie Hero and drops The Amulet. New Hero Jake Cartwright he starts with some Rusty Keys and a Fire Axe. Billy kills 2 Zombies with the Baseball Bat but gets wounded he uses his First Aid Kit to heal and discards it. The Zombies had their 1st Advanced Ability: Swarm. Jake discards his Rusty Keys and gets a Signal Flare and a Shotgun. He gives the Signal Flare to Becky then he kills a Zombie with the Shotgun. Becky finds a Meat Cleaver. Billy finds The Book in the Police Station.

Sally kills 2 Zombies with the Hunting Rifle which is then discarded. Johnny Picks Up a Hunting Rifle from the Gun Shop.

Turn 5
Billy kills a Zombie with his Baseball Bat which breaks. Johnny finds a Sledgehammer and discards his Gasoline and Hunting Rifle. Jake Picks Up some Gasoline. Becky finds some Ammo and gives her Signal Flare to Rachelle. Rachelle fires it and kills a Zombie. Rachelle now has her Advanced Ability: Manhunt.

Turn 6
Johnny kills Zombie Goddard shouting
"Get Back you Devils"
Johnny then kills another Zombie with his Sledgehammer. Billy kills a Barbed Wire ZGW with The Book. Billy now has his Advanced Ability: Anger.

Turn 7
Johnny gets 1 wound feeling Hopeless. Becky kills a Zombie with her Meat Cleaver. Johnny gets another wound and is killed. A new Hero arrives, Sheriff Anderson. He starts with a Revolver, Torch and a Chainsaw. The Zombies had gained their 2nd Advanced Ability: Outbreak. Sally finds a Shotgun and kills a Zombie with it. Billy finds The Cross in the Church.

Rachelle kills 2 Zombies with her Shotgun. Jake kills a Zombie with his Shotgun which is then discarded. Becky Picks Up a Signal Flare in the Airplane Hanger and discards her Lighter. She shoots the Signal Flare and kills a Zombie then discards it. The Sheriff kills a Zombie with his Revolver. The Zombie corpses were really starting to pile up. Sally had gained her Advanced Ability: Hunter. So had Becky with Field Medicine.

Turn 8
Jake kills a Zombie biting it and laughing
"How Do You Like It?"
Jake is then wounded by another Zombie. Billy discards his Torch and kills a Zombie. Billy fights an Explosive GWZ and kills it. The Zombie explodes and ignites another Explosive ZGW in a double explosion vaporizing both Zombies and killing Billy in the Blast. He drops The Book and The Cross.

A new Hero arrived with a Shotgun smoking a Cigar.
"Say pops, any chance of a light?"

The Zombies had gained their 3rd Advanced Ability: Infectious. Jake had gained his too A Talent For Survival. Sally kills a Stench of Death ZGW with the Shotgun. Jake discards Gasoline in the Super Market. Rachelle shoots her Shotgun at the Gasoline which explodes killing 2 Zombies. Her Shotgun is discarded. Ash wounds Zombie Johnny with his Shotgun. Sheriff tries to put his Zombie son, Billy to rest and wounds him with his Revolver. Becky Picks Up a Signal Flare from the Airplane Hanger.

Turn 9
Sally kills Zombie Billy and another Zombie with her Shotgun.

Turn 10
The Sheriff is wounded. He then kills a Zombie with a Chainsaw. Sally is killed.

Result: Zombie Victory (4 Heroes killed)
Weapon of choice: Shotgun (9 kills)
Hero of the game: Billy (He found 2 Holy Artifacts and killed 7 Zombies)

Epilogue:
Even though the 3 Holy Artifacts had been discovered the Heroes couldn't manage to get them back to Father Joseph. With so many casualties the remaining Heroes decided to escape the town and go their separate ways. Some escaped; most were killed in the night...

Hope you enjoyed this report. Please comment
To see the next game report (I now play as Heroes), go here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-as-Heroes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 07:26 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: Game Report 21 All Hallows Eve II: The Ritual
(04-04-2012 06:34 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hello and welcome to my last game report...
WTF!?
(04-04-2012 06:34 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  ...as the forces of darkness. I have written reports now on every available official scenario and will next take on the unfamiliar role of Hero for the next reports.
Oh, OK. I get it. You scared me there for a second. Never tried this scenario; it sounds like fun. I really like your altar.
04-05-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Game Report 21 All Hallows Eve II: The Ritual
@vikinglad don't panic I'm here for eternity. Can anyone of you Heroes tell me which game that altar's out of?