Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 3 Save the Townsfolk (me as Zombies)
03-24-2011, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 06:53 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 3 Save the Townsfolk (me as Zombies)
Ok I'm going to keep this short. Just to show you some photos and the main events that transpired. Enjoy!

Using My random game generator. (Apart from the Scenario).

Mission Heroes Rescue 4 Townsfolk and keep them alive until morning.
Board sections were High School, Supermarket, Junkyard and Factory.
Characters Ash (again), Becky, Sally and Billy.
Starting Zombies 7
Turns 16

Advanced abilities, Survival Decks and Zombie grave weapons used.
Pregame: Becky's starting card Farmer Sty Gnnnn...

Turn 1
Becky gets turned into a Loner (She can't end her move in the same space as a hero). Ash picks up Dynamite and a Revolver and kills a Zombie (what a guy!). Billy picks up an event.

Turn 2
In the Zombie turn Billy is attacked by a Zombie who had to use the Urghhhh card to win the fight and wound himWatchmen02 Becky picks up an event, Ash picks up and uses a Survival Tactic Ammo Belt and goes on to kill another Zombie.

Turn 3
The Zombies use Heavy Rain (-1 movement to Heroes starting their move outdoors). Ash picks up a Unique Item Jade's Diary and kills another Zombie. Sally picks up an event.

Turn 4
A Zombie attacks Billy using Fighting Instincts with a Chainsaw and loses then Billy uses Get Back You Devils and Kills the Zombie. Ash finds Jeb the Grease Monkey. Becky uses At Last... and cancels Loner, Recovery is used to heal Billy Insane19

Turn 5
Another Zombie fights Billy using Urghhhh but is fended off. Sally picks up an event. Becky finds T-Bone and fends off a Zombie. Billy finds Doc Brody What the Hell?

Turn 6
Zombies play Oh the Horror, My God They've Taken the.., Lights Out and Relentless Advance. Ash's kill is cancelled by Unstoppable

Turn 7
A Zombie attacks Ash with Fighting Instincts and Chainsaw and is fended off... Ash uses Survival Tactic Sewers jumps up under a Recently Dead GWZ who was blocking off a doorway and Kills it. Becky gets a Twisted Ankle (-1 movement)

Turn 8
The Zombies wound Becky twiceWatchmen02Watchmen02 Ash kills 3 of the Zombies who attacked her with his Pump Shotgun.

Turn 9
A Zombie attacks Ash with Ughhhhh and wounds himWatchmen02 Ash returns the favour by killing the Zombie.

Turn 10
Several Zombies attack Ash and wound him twiceWatchmen02Watchmen02 killing him!(The Zombie Nurse dealt the killing bite) Billy uses Survival Tactic Go For the Head.

Turn 11
The Zombies use Tools of the Grave and Shamble. Billy uses Endurance gaining +1 health point. Sally finds a First Aid Kit and heals Becky. Insane19 Insane19

Turn 12
Sally is wounded by a Zombie wearing gold hot pants (I'm serious)

Turn 13

Turn 14
Zombie fights but is killed by Becky. Becky is wounded from a Zombie choosing to heal and using Doc Brody

Turn 15
Becky is swarmed and kills one Zombie and survives by using Jeb The Grease Monkey and Farmer Sty. Sally uses Stockpile Guns.

Turn 16
Becky is attacked by 9 Zombies the first one dealt the killing bite (The Zombie with the Gold Hot Pants) the rest devoured her into bite sized Zombie snacks...

Result Zombie victory (killed two Heroes)
Hero of the game Becky (Found two Townsfolk and killed 2 Zombies)
Weapon of Choice Pump Shotgun (5 kills)

Here he is don't laugh he'll get a complex...

Hope you enjoyed this game report!
To see game report 4 look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2011, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 07:54 PM by munkymuddface.)
RE: Game Report 3 'Save the Townsfolk'
Well done. I really dig reading through these and enjoy the pics that accompany the narration. Do you take notes throughout the game so that you remember what happened on each turn?
03-25-2011, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 01:34 PM by samuraitrev.)
(03-24-2011 07:54 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  Well done. I really dig reading through these and enjoy the pics that accompany the narration. Do you take notes throughout the game so that you remember what happened on each turn?

Glad you like the game reports! I take short hand notes throughout the game. (quickly so it doesn't interupt the game) For example if a Grave Weapon Zombie wounded billy in the Zombie phase of turn 4. It would be something like- 4) z gwz w. billy. You may have noticed that I'm working my way through the scenarios I intend to reports for them all. Followed by TZG custom scenarios...
04-15-2011, 01:26 AM
Haven't been here in a bit. I've got to say I love these game reports, it's fun to see everything that happens in a game laid out, and your pictures are always great. Keep up the good work, sir!
04-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks man it means a lot!