Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 4 Defend The Manor House (me as Zombies)
05-19-2011, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 06:58 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 4 Defend The Manor House (me as Zombies)
Hi folks welcome to another game report!

Everything but the scenario was picked using my random game generator (check in my Tomb if you're interested). We used all supplements (Growing Hunger, Hero Pack 1, Survival of the Fittest and Zombies with Grave Weapons)

Scenario Special Rules: Hero Starting Cards 1, Zombies Auto Spawn

Mission Heroes Hold off the Zombies until Morning.
Zombies Get 9 or more Zombies into the Manor House
Board sections Highschool, The Barn, Hospital and the Graveyard
Characters Ash, Kenny, Sam and Sheriff Anderson
Starting Zombies x6
Turns 17

KEY
PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
ST = Survival Tactic
GWZ= Grave Weapon Zombie
AA = Advanced Ability
UI = Unique Item

Turn 1
PI Anxious to Feed all Zombies get to move 1 after spawning RIP. Legions of the Dead D6 Zombies joined the party from the Zombie pool on spaces with other Zombies. There's Too Many spawned D6 Zombies at the end of the turn. Spawn phase which is automatic in this scenario meant the Zombies were almost at full strength at turn 1. An explosive Zombie spawned and promptly exploded after!
At Last cancelled Anxious to Feed. Sam discarded Keys and picked up two events. He searched and found a Chainsaw in the Diner (as you do). The Sheriff makes the first kill with the Revolver.

Turn 2
A Zombie Shambled to Ash fought him had to use Urghhh to get the win. Ash was wounded but played Just a Scratch to deny. Lights Out is played on the Manor House.
Kenny misses move and fires the Hunting Rifle twice killing two Zombies the gun is then discarded. The Sheriff played the ST Barricade the Windows on the Manor House. Ash kills 2 Zombies with the Pump Shotgun which is the discarded.

Turn 3
PI Dance of the Dead had to lose D6 Zombies it ended up being 6 the rest left could move 1. 2 Zombies attacked Ash but he used ST Plan B and did a runner into the Airplane Hanger.

The Sheriff picks up the now discarded Pump Shotgun from the Police Station. He then fires the Revolver and kills a Zombie the gun is then discarded. Sam gets another ST Barricade the Windows turning the Manor House into a fortress.

Turn 4
PI My God They've taken the... Farmhouse. The Recently Dead GWZ chased Ash attacked him and wounded him.

The Sheriff searches and uses his ability to automatically pick up his discarded Revolver.

Turn 5
2 Zombies attack Sam in the Diner he uses Chainsaw on the 1st and kills it, I used It's Stuck to try and get rid of his weapon but failed. The 2nd Zombie attacked using Scratch and Claw lost and got his head cut off by the Chainsaw.

PI Just What I Needed Ash took a Hunting Rifle.

Turn 6
PI Heavy Rain (-1 move for Heroes outside). Loner played on Ash (He can't end his move in the same space as another Hero) RIP.
Ash shoots the Hunting Rifle and makes a kill. The Zombie player used Resilient to discard the gun but this was canceled by Principal Gomez.
The Sheriff picks up a Lighter and shoots a Zombie with the Pump Shotgun and kills it, the gun is then discarded. He now gets his AA (Discard 5 Hero cards to fire twice). Kenny searches and finds a Hunting Rifle.

Turn 7
Kenny gets I Don't Trust 'em played on him (He can no longer exchange items) RIP. A Zombie attacked Ash and won but the wound was prevented by ST card Holy Blessing Hero.
Ash makes a kill with the Hunting Rifle. Kenny loses it and charges into the Manor House with the Hunting Rifle and Flashlight (needed because the power's been cut in there) He spots a Zombie and blows it's head across the wall. He now gets his AA.

Turn 8
Attacked Sam having to use Undead Hate the Living still lost and Zombie gets dissected with the Chainsaw and gets his AA (Can take a wound to get an event from the Hero discard pile)
Kenny skips move to fire the Hunting Rifle twice. He makes one kill and the gun is discarded. The Sheriff gets PI Survivor (Gets +1 move until wounded) RIP. He then kills a Zombie with the Revolver. Ash fires the Hunting Rifle and ends another Zombie.

Turn 9
Kenny is attacked in the Manor by 4 Zombies. He loses the 1st fight and is wounded. He prevents the wound with ST Holy Blessing Hero. He wins the next fight plunging a Cigar into a Zombie's eye killing it. Fight 3 he loses and is wounded. Fight 4 he fends off the Zombie. Ash explodes another Zombie head with the Hunting Rifle.

Turn 10
Sam is attacked by 2 Zombies killing both with the Chainsaw but getting Bitten in the process (next time he's wounded he's a Zombie Hero). Kenny is completely swarmed and devoured in a feeding frenzy!

The Sheriff uses his AA and kills 2 Zombies with the Pump Shotgun then the Revolver. Ash pops another head with the Hunting Rifle which is then discarded.

Turn 11
Played Hungry Dead (Zombies get a Zombie card every time they win a fight) RIP.

Turn 12
Used Caught Off Guard so Sam couldn't use his Chainsaw. He still won and fended it off.
The Sheriff picks up a UI Doc Brody's Memoirs. (He now gets a +1 fight die against Zombies. Furthermore can cancel Zombie RIP on Heroes in the same or adjacent space.

Turn 13
Played PI Town Secrets to take one of the Heroes event cards their choice it was Laying Down The Law. PI The Hungry One 1 Zombie gets to move D3 spaces each turn RIP. Attack Sam having to use Undead Hate The Living The Zombie is diced by the Chainsaw
Ash gets a UI Doc Brody's Medical Bag "He must be around here somewhere?" [Then a Zombie makes a satisfied Belch!] (He can now heal any Hero in the same space at the end of his turn). The Sheriff with his AA uses the Pump Shotgun to turn a Zombie into rotten mincemeat the gun is then discarded by Resilient. He then kills another with the Revolver.

Turn 14
A Zombie uses Shamble to get to Ash but is fended off. Ash makes a kill with a Revolver.

Turn 15
PI Surprise Attack on Sam the Zombie surprisingly ends up as dog meat.

Turn 16
Hero plays Blocked Windows (No Zombies can move through walls) On the last turn! An Explosive GWZ attacks the Sheriff. It's fended off and explodes the Sheriff walks out of the smoke looking proper nails! Sam picks up a Rosary.

Result:- Hero Win
Hero of the Game:- Sheriff Anderson (9 kills)
Weapon of Choice:- Hunting Rifle (8 Kills)
Most Zombies in the manor house (8 on turn nine)

Hope you've enjoyed this game report folks more coming soon!
To see game report 5 look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: Game Report 4 Defend The Manor House
Wow awesome report! Great paint on the minis too!
05-22-2011, 12:39 PM
(05-19-2011 03:34 PM)Modembug Wrote:  Wow awesome report! Great paint on the minis too!

Thanks Modembug. Glad you enjoyed it!
05-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Nice Session Report...I wish we would have more of them posted.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-24-2011, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 08:48 AM by Emp.)
Nice report Watchmen02
"mental note" --> "keep camera around when playing" Watchmen02

It's fun to see it with the pictures.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user