Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 5 Burn 'Em Out! (me as Zombies)
05-24-2011, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:00 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 5 Burn 'Em Out! (me as Zombies)
Hi fellow LNOE fans! Welcome to another game report!

Mission The Heroes must burn 3 Spawning Pits
Board Sections High School, Junkyard, Hospital and Graveyard.
Characters Sally, Kenny, Jade and Billy
Starting Zombies 8
Turns 18

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Turn 1
PI Oh the Horror! for 3 extra Zombie cards. Hysteria RIP on Jade all events played on her are canceled on 3+
PI Rise to the Challenge RIP is played on Sally to ignore her LIGHTWEIGHT restriction.
Kenny searches in the Supermarket and picks up a Torch
Sally searches in the High School and finds a Sledge Hammer.

Turn 2
They're Everywhere! places a Zombie on each Spawning Pit.
Billy uses Lucky Find and decides to keep UI Doc Brody's Medical Bag to heal Heroes +1 wound in the same space.
Kenny finds a First Aid Kit

Turn 3
A Zombie attacks Kenny having to use Urghhh. The Zombie is killed on a double 6 but Kenny was Bitten RIP in the fight, The next time he's wounded he gets turned into a Zombie Hero. Trapped is played and 4 Zombies surround the Heroes in the High School.

The Heroes play Escape Through the Windows to free Billy, Sally and Jade who were all trapped in buildings. At Last.. cancels Kenny's Bitten.

Turn 4
Lights out RIP is played on the Gas Station. In an attempt to slow the Heroes down wanting to get the Gasoline pick up. Plus Zombies move to defend the entrances to the building. Kenny finds a Backpack.

Turn 5
PI They're Coming From the.. Junkyard RIP. A Zombie in a Kilt attacks Kenny with Fighting Instincts choosing the Shovel. The Heroes cancel the Zombie card with A Little Help Here..

Kenny searches in the Supermarket and gets Ammo and Just What I Needed to take the Dynamite. This he passes to Billy. Now he has to fight the Zombie and forces a Zombie reroll with discarding his Torch. Kenny then uses ST Holy Blessing Item RIP on the Torch to keep it. The Zombie uses Scratch and Claw but is fended off. Kenny turns this into a kill by using his ability.
Billy runs into the Supermarket Freezer Spawning Pit.

Turn 6
PI Dance of the Dead enables 4 Zombies to attack Sally.

First the ZGW Bloated Body is Instantly Killed by the Sledge Hammer this is denied by Feels No Pain. The Black Dress Zombie is fended off. The Surfer Zombie head explodes as the Sledge Hammer hits it full on. The Zombie on fire wounds her. There's Too Many spawns more Zombies.
Billy gives up his turn fighting the GWZ Stench of Death in his space and is wounded. discards the Dynamite and destroys the first Zombie Spawning Pit.

Kenny searches in the Supermarket and gets PI Stockpile First Aid RIP on the High School. He also gets another Rise To The Challenge which is played on Billy. Jade joins Billy in the Freezer and is given UI Doc Brody's Medical Bag She is wounded by the GWZ Stench of Death but heals Billy.

Turn 7
PI The Hungry One RIP Now lets any one Zombie move D3 per turn. PI Surprise Attack a Zombie jumps out of a chest freezer and tears into Jade's throat severing her carotid artery as her blood pumps onto the tiled floor it begins to freeze. Billy is also attacked by the ZWG Stench of Death and takes a wound thinking to himself Oh God I Feel Kinda Strange

The Zombies played Let's split up forcing the Heroes out of the Supermarket.

Turn 8
The ZGW Bloated Body has a Shamble towards Sally. The Zombie uses It's Stuck! on the Sledge Hammer but fails. The fended off ZGW is killed by Get Back You Devils. Sally was Bitten during the fight. She now has to fight the Zombie on fire he leaps on top of her engulfing her in flames. Her body blackens and smoulders on the blood soaked earth and lies silently. Until letting out a mournful wail from beyond the grave what was once Sally staggers to it's feet becoming a Zombie Hero. Kenny runs to the rescue healing Billy with the First Aid Kit.

Turn 9
Falling Darkness is used to cancel the Stockpile First Aid but fails. Suddenly Kenny has an unshakeable feeling of Overconfidence RIP believing himself to be Iron Man or Wolverine. At this point he's attacked and wins fending off the Zombie. Kenny/Wolverine refuses to let go of the Zombie and is wounded.

Turn 10
PI New Spawning Pit in the Gas Station. Kenny tries to use his Iron Man rocket feet to fly off and has his head torn off by a ZGW Blood Spray Zombie.

Billy picks up his old Guitar thinking of a love song he once wrote for Sally.

Turn 11
Billy picks up a UI Victor's Handcuffs

Turn 12
PI Tools of the Grave some Zombies mimicking the ZGW pick up some Grave Weapons.

Turn 13

Turn 14
Legions of the Dead brings on more Zombies. Billy searches and finds a Lighter

Turn 15
PI My God They've Taken the... Gas Station RIP. In the darkness Billy sees the form of Sally stagger towards him. His smile of relief turns to horror as what's left of her face is illuminated by the moonlight. He's Caught Off Guard unable to use Victors Handcuffs to restrain her. Remembering lessons from his lost father he uses Laying Down The Law striking with tears of rage his once beautiful love making a gaping wound. The creature vomits black bile and rises once more.

Turn 16
PI Living Nightmare RIP A hero card is discarded per turn and Zombie Heroes get +2 attack dice. PI Oh The Horror. Despair is played but fails
Billy frantically search but cannot as The Line is Dead!

Turn 17
A Dynamite is removed from the discard pile by There's No Time Leave It! Dropping to his knees in despair Billy waits as his dead love Sally walks towards him. Grasping his hair and jacket with an almost tender Urghhhhhh she tears out his Larynx killing him instantly. Billy's body ceases twitching and the Zombies refrain from devouring as Billy once again opens soulless eyes upon the thing in a school uniform. Their dead eyes meet for a moment.

Result Zombie Victory (Four Heroes Killed).
Hero of the game Billy (Took out 1 Spawning Pit)
Weapon of Choice Sledge Hammer (2 Kills)

Hope you enjoyed the report guys please feel free to leave comments. More coming soon.Watchmen02
To look at game report 6 see here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Game Report 5 Burn 'Em Out!
Awesome report, as always. Love all the original zombie minis. I can't believe Billy got Hero of the Game! Maybe I am a bit too harsh on him? (NAH!)
05-25-2011, 02:59 PM
well that was a fun read Watchmen02
05-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Cheers Vikinglad yeah Billy's usually the first to get eaten but he did good. (He's still a softlad though!)

@Mr ONEarm. Yeah it was a pretty bleak ending! But chin up the fun's not over for for Billy and Sally. Zombies can still have a good time according to Braindead/Deadalive Zombie03

Thanks all for checking out these game reports. Eventually when I've worked my way through the official scenarios I'm going to do the custom ones here on TZG.
06-02-2011, 06:07 AM
(05-26-2011 06:07 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  But chin up the fun's not over for for Billy and Sally. Zombies can still have a good time according to Braindead/Deadalive Zombie03

Maybe there will be some cute little zombie demon hellspawn babies in their future.
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
(05-26-2011 06:07 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Cheers Vikinglad yeah Billy's usually the first to get eaten but he did good. (He's still a softlad though!)

@Mr ONEarm. Yeah it was a pretty bleak ending! But chin up the fun's not over for for Billy and Sally. Zombies can still have a good time according to Braindead/Deadalive Zombie03

Thanks all for checking out these game reports. Eventually when I've worked my way through the official scenarios I'm going to do the custom ones here on TZG.

LOL this is true