Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes)
07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse
Betsy and Zombie Betsy are both terrific paint jobs and the extra work you did to transform to zombieness is really impressive.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

As an animal lover, I also want to point out that I love that, in your storyline, Betsy ran off, rather than being killed. ;-)

For that matter, I must mention that I LOVE your Old Betsy miniature! Where did you get that one? I'm assuming you painted them both (Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy). I would love to have an Old Betsy miniature instead of just the token! That is too cool!
08-11-2012, 01:51 AM
(08-10-2012 09:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

As an animal lover, I also want to point out that I love that, in your storyline, Betsy ran off, rather than being killed. ;-)

For that matter, I must mention that I LOVE your Old Betsy miniature! Where did you get that one? I'm assuming you painted them both (Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy). I would love to have an Old Betsy miniature instead of just the token! That is too cool!

The old Betsy miniature is from Mega Miniatures in USA. Yes I painted them and converted Zed Betsy
08-13-2012, 07:28 PM
(08-11-2012 01:51 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 09:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

The old Betsy miniature is from Mega Miniatures in USA. Yes I painted them and converted Zed Betsy

That is just awesome! Makes me really wish I had any artistic talent at all. LOL! I would love to make my own Old Betsy figure just like that to use in place of the token.