Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 8 Plague Carriers (me as Zombies)
07-27-2011, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 07:04 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE Game Report 8 Plague Carriers (me as Zombies)
Hi there to all you LNoE gamers. This is another scenario from the Growing Hunger expansion. The Heroes made great use of the Corn Field and Jake gets lucky twice! Oh yes and a most unfortunate death...

Scenario Special Rules: Hero Starting Cards (2), Heroes Replenish.
Mission The Heroes must kill the 7 Plague Carrier Zombies.
Board Sections Supermarket, The Barn, The Factory and Gun Shop.
Characters Becky, Sally, Jake and Mr. Goddard.
Starting Zombies 7 Plague Zombies and 6 Zombies.
Turns 18

PI = Play Immediately
RIP = Remains In Play
UI = Unique Item
ST = Survival Tactic
ZGW= Zombie Grave Weapon

Pregame
Becky gets First Aid Kit, Sally gets Chainsaw and Fire Extinguisher, Jake gets a Baseball Bat and Mr. Goddard gets a Pitchfork. Looks like it's gonna be up close Zombie mashing!

Turn 1
During the long hot recent night Jake and Sally have spent a lot of time together he turns to her and drawls This could be our last night on Earth... All of a sudden it actually is.

Turn 2
Unentwining herself from Jake's reeking arms Sally whirls up her trusty Chainsaw (Never leave home without it. You never know!). She then proceeds to sever up 2 of the Plague Carriers! Jake's Baseball Bat breaks and he's wounded by a Zombie pimp.

Turn 3
A Plague Carrier leaps upon Sally wounding her. Mr. Goddard is attacked and takes down his first Zombie.

Turn 4
Sally is surprised by a Shamble Zombie and My God He's a Zombie she is killed and turned into a Zombie Hero as it's still in the Black Zone. The Zombies now get their Advanced Ability Ravenous.

Mr Goddard is wounded fighting a Zombie from The Hospital carting around a blood bag. Becky comes to the rescue and heals Mr Goddard with her ability.

Turn 5
Again the tenacious Blood bag Zombie wounds Mr Goddard. Jake is attacked by 3 Zombies. He's wounded once by Zombified Sally and once by a Zombie tramp. With an almighty roar he kills the 3rd Zombie Get Back You Devils. To the rescue again Becky fully heals Jake with her First Aid Kit.

Turn 6
The pimp managed to get it's self wrapped in some Barbed Wire (GWZ) and barges into Jake wounding him. Mr Goddard is again wounded by the Zombie with the blood bag. Becky arrives again to heal 1 of Mr Goddard's wounds. She's got it all to do healing these guys maybe they're getting wounded on purpose.

Turn 7
Mr Goddard is wounded by Zombie Sally. Becky now works on Jake healing one of his wounds.

Turn 8
Jake is again wounded again by the Barbed Wire ZGW this time the bite is infected and he feels kinda strange. Mr Goddard finds Rachelle's Police Vest and now feels invincible.

Turn 9
Finally Jake manages to kill the Zombie with the blood bag with his bare hands. This time Becky is wounded by the Barbed Wire ZGW he was now becoming a thorn in their side. Mr Goddard enters the Supermarket and ignores the Lights Out using his ability. He then picks up a First Aid Kit as the building had the Stockpile First Aid card played on it. He uses this and fully heals. Becky makes it to Jake to heal 1 of his wounds.

Turn 10
A PI Spawning Pit is discovered in The Plant the Zombies are now coming from 2 places in there! Mr Goddard manages to kill a Plague Zombie using Get Back You Devils. This a very strong card against Zombies with more than 1 wound. Unfortunately after the adrenaline had passed Mr Goddard realised with the crushing weight of the damned he'd been Bitten.

During the momentary lull in fighting Becky finds Jake's ridiculous hat impossible to resist This Could be Our Last Night on Earth etc.

Turn 11
Breaking up the romance a pesky Zombie wounds Jake. Becky then heals the wound.

Turn 12
Again Jake is wounded. Mr Goddard discards his Pitchfork and gets tooled up with a whacking great Fencepost. Jake finds a Revolver and and shoots the first Zombie of the game killing it. Jake now has his Advanced Ability. Becky heals Jake.

Turn 13
The Zombies come out in force now surrounding Becky and Jake. Jake gets 2 wounds. Becky gets 1 wound.

Turn 14
As a final defence so Becky can escape Jake is attacked by 5 Zombies and Zombie Sally! Becky escapes to see Jake disappear under a mass of rotting limbs... (Jake was killed)

Next I must admit I would have been gutted to lose a character like this but Mr Goddard had the UI Medical Records which can cause a wound on a roll of 1 at the end of the Zombie turn. Obviously a 1 turns up and Mr Goddard is wounded. Now because he'd been previously bitten he now became a Zombie Hero. (Even though he had 2 remaining wounds and 3 Armour Points from Rachelle's Police Vest. Ouch!)

Turn 15
Lights Out in the Gun Shop. The Plant is ..Taken Over. Becky finds some Dynamite.

Turn 16
The frantic Becky searching for a light for the Dynamite walks straight into a Plague Zombie and it's curtains for the Heroes. She also becomes a Zombie Hero joining Sally and Mr Goddard...

Result Zombie Victory (4 Heroes killed/Zombie Hero).
Hero of the game Sally (killed 2 Plague Zombies)
Weapon of Choice Hand to Hand! (4 kills)

I hope you enjoyed this game report.Zombie13
To see game report 9 see here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...as-Zombies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 8 Plague Carriers
Cool pics, as always. I really like all of the custom zombies you have. It is cool that the really rotten ones were the plague carriers. My favorite line of the report?

"During the momentary lull in fighting Becky finds Jake's ridiculous hat impossible to resist This Could be Our Last Night on Earth etc."
07-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I'm glad you enjoyed the report!
07-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Great read... Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-29-2011, 06:15 PM
(07-28-2011 02:04 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Great read... Watchmen02

Cheers boss! If Sarku says it's a great read and you haven't read it yet maybe you're missing something Zombie03 +Check out reports 1-7 I've tidied them up a bit! More coming soon.
07-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Love these Game Reports....I wish some of our other members would join in with some of their own Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Thank you OD.

I will be going dark for over a week 'cos I'm off training with the KUGB http://www.kugb.org/ for the week so I will see you all when I return. Happy brain munchingZombie13
08-01-2011, 12:43 PM
My girlfriend and I had a bash at Plague Carriers last night. I was the heroes. Finally whooped her at long last. Taken me ages as heroes to finally win. It is possible my friends. It is possible. I was a bit lucky with items like Faith and Dynamite though. Very good technique by the way is to draw the plague carriers together with Zombie Hunger, and then surprise them with a stick of dynamite. Kaboom! You manage to get loads of them that way without having to take multiple shots for them to die, risking life and limb in the process.
08-05-2011, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 07:53 PM by thanatos.)
If non-staff wanted to do a game report like this (because this is really fun, and I wish I had remembered it in time to keep a report of our game last night), would we post it in the general discussion forum?
As a side note: Shouldn't Jake have become a zombie hero at turn 11, since he had felt kind of strange since turn 8?
08-06-2011, 01:19 PM
(08-05-2011 07:43 PM)thanatos Wrote:  If non-staff wanted to do a game report like this (because this is really fun, and I wish I had remembered it in time to keep a report of our game last night), would we post it in the general discussion forum?
As a side note: Shouldn't Jake have become a zombie hero at turn 11, since he had felt kind of strange since turn 8?

Anyone can post a game report. In fact we wish more people would post their game reports. I for one would read them!

Yes if I were you I would post them in the LNoE General Discussion forum.