Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 9 Revenge of the Dead. (me as Zombies)
08-04-2012, 01:17 AM
RE: LNoE Game Report 9 Revenge of the Dead.
(08-04-2012 01:06 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Nice report. "Quickest hero death of all time" goes to Billy. No surprise to me; I hate that little bugger. Good work.

I don't remember seeing the zombie in the orange shirt on his knees before. Is he new? He looks really cool.

Cheers and no he isn't new in fact he's starting to stink. From the front view he's vomiting claret on the deck. I'll try to get a pic. of him next report.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Quote:The Power is cut in The Hospital with Lights Out bad luck if Rick Grimes is still in bed.

Haha I love it!
08-07-2012, 07:41 PM
(08-03-2012 07:38 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 08:02 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I just got this supplement myself, and just got to play it over the weekend. This is definitely one of my favorite scenarios so far. Thanks for this report.

This is one scenario that is definitely a bit brutal on the heroes. They may need quite a bit of luck on their side to make it out of this one alive. ;-)

Cool. Let's have some more details!
Were you Heroes or Zombies?
Which Characters lived / died?
How many turns did it go to the wire?
Any new players to the group?
Which side won the day?

Actually, now that was over a week ago. I can barely remember what I did yesterday. LOL! So, I can't remember all those details. However, I got to play zombies for the first time ever, and loved it just as much as playing heroes...

Though that was not a surprise to me at all. I figured that would be the case.

I played with the husband of the husband/wife pair who actually first introduced my wife and I to the game. I don't remember exactly how many turns it took, but the game went pretty far.

At one point, I lost count of how many zombies and zombie heroes I had attacking one of his heroes at once. Poor guy didn't survive that fight, of course. If I remember correctly, I think it was Sheriff Anderson against a bunch of zombies and zombie heroes, one of which I remember being Becky.

In the end, the zombies won, killing their 5th hero. It was a great game, and has definitely become one of my favorite scenarios so far.