Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Gen Con?
07-29-2015, 10:19 PM
LNoE Gen Con?
Does anyone know if there is going to be a new "LNoE" expansion at Gen Con this year? I have a friend that is going and if there is an expansion I want to send some money with him to get itWatchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: LNoE Gen Con?
I am here now but I am unaware of a LNOE expansion...unless it is a nice surprise, which would be just awesome. I will know tomorrow when I hit their booth. I am picking up the Dark Gothic stuff and will see what else they have...

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-30-2015, 02:55 PM
(07-30-2015 02:42 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I am here now but I am unaware of a LNOE expansion...unless it is a nice surprise, which would be just awesome. I will know tomorrow when I hit their booth. I am picking up the Dark Gothic stuff and will see what else they have...

So jealous! A couple of my friends are there, and they are the ones that bought me LNoE originally!
07-30-2015, 03:04 PM
I have a friend who lives in Indiana. I'm hoping to have him scoop up any GenCon exclusives for me.
07-31-2015, 05:10 AM
Day one! No LNOE surprise expansions. Too bad...

Had a really cool meetup with Scott Hill then bought the new Dark Gothic expansions: Colonial Horror, Curse of the Werewolf and Smuggler's Den. I read through the cards of the two smaller packs and they look awesome!

Back at it tomorrow. Have to get some sleep.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-31-2015, 05:13 AM
I couldn't make GenCon this year due to its early schedule (summer courses are still going on this week at my uni). I did have my friend pick up Colonial Horror and the two smaller expansions for Dark Gothic for me. I'll have them probably Tuesday.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user