Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Token and Mini Storage
02-14-2014, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 03:26 AM by alderdust.)
RE: LNoE Token and Mini Storage
Just wanted to update everyone that I was able to put all the blood in the forest miniatures and tokens in my containers including the plane.

[Image: opo40y.jpg]

[Image: se7v51.jpg]

[Image: oa1192.jpg]

I just had to move my dice from one container to the other to keep all my minis together.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 08:15 PM
and to think i've bene using ziplocks. though my painted mini's get individual cell cases with foam or cotton
02-15-2014, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 12:54 AM by alderdust.)
Having them in the container speeds the game up tremendously
02-20-2014, 06:53 PM
A storage solution is such a huge help for this game, especially if you've got more than just the original. I've got every expansion and base, from the original through BitF. I've got it all fitting in 3 plano boxes, deck protector boxes (Ultra Pro 2-piece clear), and a large scrap-book case I got at Michael's. Just barely fits after BitF, so I might be screwed if more gameboards are released....

You can find the series of pics in BGG here. These are old pics without TP or BitF, but trust me, I've got everything fitting. Watchmen02

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/72491...ombie-game
02-20-2014, 08:13 PM
too bad ff doesn't put out a specialized deck/ counter storage soloution. Watchmen02
05-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I've found these to be really good too--and they're very compact:

http://www.michaels.com/bead-landing-bea...21523.html