Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Villain Card Template
09-08-2012, 05:01 PM
LNoE Villain Card Template
Perfect for Special Infected and Zombie Bosses!

- PSD layered Template
- 300 DPI
- Separate layers for wounded/dead markers
- Layers for Name, Creature Type, Keyword/Role, Victim's Quote, Spawn Point location, Special Abilities.

Uploaded to the download section.
Enjoy.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: LNoE Villain Card Template
Don't think I would be using a special villain character/zombie boss for a game of LNoE but the template is kewl anyway and fits the game nicely in that perspective. Excellent job, wisdomknight.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
09-11-2012, 09:37 PM
That is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing this! Definitely would be good for a whole bunch of possible custom scenarios. I wonder, is there a way to add more possible wounds? This could actually work quite nicely for a possible scenario I had in mind, but the villain would need a good number of wounds before he was killed. It is the only way I could think to do the scenario I had in mind without the villain being too easy to kill.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 01:45 AM by wisdomknight.)
(09-11-2012 09:37 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  That is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing this! Definitely would be good for a whole bunch of possible custom scenarios. I wonder, is there a way to add more possible wounds? This could actually work quite nicely for a possible scenario I had in mind, but the villain would need a good number of wounds before he was killed. It is the only way I could think to do the scenario I had in mind without the villain being too easy to kill.

Yep the template has a dedicated wound layer that you just duplicate and move as many wounds as you need!

BTW I made a new version that has a Fight Dice and Movement Dice # indicator. (see first pic).
If anyone is interested i can upload that as well.

Here's an example a a WIP of a L4D Special Infected,it's one of the things I had in mind when making this template (see second pic):

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Once again, that is awesome. I've actually been thinking of a possible Freddy Krueger related scenario. There's actually a small Freddy vs. Jason themed board game discussed on some other thread on the boards (I forget which) that has some awesome minis that could be used for Freddy.

I couldn't think of how to include Freddy, though. The best thought I had was basically for him to be controlling the zombies in some way, so you have to figure out how to defeat Freddy. This would work perfectly for that. Of course, he'd probably need a good number of wounds, or the game could be too quick. I'm sort of thinking something along the lines of the meteor in the scenario that came with the Radioactive Grave Dead minis.

I mean, if Freddy only had two, three, four wounds, then the game could end up going pretty quickly. He'd need to have a whole bunch of wounds before you defeat him.
09-18-2012, 03:44 PM
(09-12-2012 08:23 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Once again, that is awesome. I've actually been thinking of a possible Freddy Krueger related scenario. There's actually a small Freddy vs. Jason themed board game discussed on some other thread on the boards (I forget which) that has some awesome minis that could be used for Freddy.

I couldn't think of how to include Freddy, though. The best thought I had was basically for him to be controlling the zombies in some way, so you have to figure out how to defeat Freddy. This would work perfectly for that. Of course, he'd probably need a good number of wounds, or the game could be too quick. I'm sort of thinking something along the lines of the meteor in the scenario that came with the Radioactive Grave Dead minis.

I mean, if Freddy only had two, three, four wounds, then the game could end up going pretty quickly. He'd need to have a whole bunch of wounds before you defeat him.
I think you could have a few objectives to complete before freddy came out. Then have freddy come out and move around slowly and be nasty and invincible. Once he came out into the game the heroes would have to complete a ritual or something to make him vulnerable. Then they could kill him, maybe only one wound at a time and no ranged damage.

That way you'd get the whole run away we can't fight him, and then complete the ritual and go after him.
09-18-2012, 04:20 PM
The Freddy idea sounds amazingly cool Staypuft!
09-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Ya, thanks wisdomknight. This is cool.

Staypuft, that was me that mentioned the Freddy VS Jason game in the other thread. It is called Forest of Fear. The game itself sux, but it comes with some good minis for a pretty good price. If you go through with making a Freddy scenario, I would try it out.
09-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks for all the input, everybody. Phantaskippy, I am loving your thoughts on the idea. Maybe the Freddy fans of this board will have to get together to come up with the scenario as a team. ;-) My only concern with all of that would be is that asking the heroes to do too much in whatever given number of turns we’d call for in the scenario? They could wind up never getting to call Freddy out in time, or never even get to complete the ritual to fight him. Maybe it would be more so turn based. Freddy comes out on a certain turn and then you have to perform some kind of ritual, or collect certain items, and then fight him. Something like that. I don’t know. Just brainstorming...