Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LORD OF THE ZOMBIES!
05-16-2011, 12:21 AM
LORD OF THE ZOMBIES!
oh lord of the undead grant me full membership to this rotten tomb of awesomeness!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2011, 06:05 PM
RE: LORD OF THE ZOMBIES!
Bets of luck to ya, modembug. Know, though, that normally, folks have to be actively participating members for a couple of weeks before they are granted unrestricted access. That is the tradition, but the mighty Sarku reviews all of these requests on an individual basis and always acts in the most just manner possible. Let's see what happens. Insane20
05-16-2011, 06:17 PM
(05-16-2011 06:05 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Bets of luck to ya, modembug. Know, though, that normally, folks have to be actively participating members for a couple of weeks before they are granted unrestricted access. That is the tradition, but the mighty Sarku reviews all of these requests on an individual basis and always acts in the most just manner possible. Let's see what happens. Insane20

Well no huge rush lol i ran across this site from the flying frog website pretty sweet to have a resource like this from this game! In fact im gonna use some of the ideas with tonights games!
05-16-2011, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2011 09:52 PM by vikinglad.)
Good attitude. Keep up the good posts, and I bet you are 6' under with the rest of us in no time. Maybe this Rep point help out a bit.
05-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Don't forget the obligatory blood sacrifice. It cost me an ear and three fingers but Hey it was well worth it!

(Disclaimer: Please don't actually cut your body parts off unless you're a zombie)
05-18-2011, 05:07 PM
(05-17-2011 02:59 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Don't forget the obligatory blood sacrifice. It cost me an ear and three fingers but Hey it was well worth it!

(Disclaimer: Please don't actually cut your body parts off unless you're a zombie)

I would never sacrifice my own limbs, only those of others! Well what I do not eat that is!
05-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Thank you Sarku!