Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Drink on Earth
08-19-2011, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 11:43 PM by Esturk.)
Last Drink on Earth
After browsing through the gallery I noticed someone had posted a picture of their shot glass in the fore ground and thought this would be a wonderful format for a drinking game.

Clearly, this Variant will only be for individuals of adequate drinking age in their country. 21 for the USA, not sure what the ages are in Europe and the UK.

Best for 6 players, assuming you don't want to get black out drunk while playing a board game.

I'd also suggest mixing a batch of Zombies or buying the pre-mixed Bacardi bottle.

Heroes

1 shot
Every time you take a wound.
Every time the zombie player plays a 'Remains in Play' card that affects your Hero.
Every time a weapon your Hero uses breaks or runs out of ammo.

2 shots
Every time a Hero you control is killed.
Every time the Zombies achieve a scenario objective(exception: killing heroes)

Zombies
1 shot
Every time a 'Remains in Play' card is cancelled.
Every time a Hero heals a wound through use of a card.(Sorry, Becky, you'll send the zombie player to the ER.)
The first time a Hero enters the Gun Shop.

2 shots
Every time the Heroes find a Scenario search item.
Every time a Zombie Hero is killed.

I plan to try this out this weekend during our weekly board game night, let you guys know how it works out for us, also iron out all the parts that might send someone to the ER with alcohol poisoning.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2011, 07:26 AM
RE: Last Drink on Earth
You shouldn't drink and play... Zombie03
08-22-2011, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 11:52 AM by mqstout.)
For heroes, I think each wound is a little overkill -- especially when compared to the (usual) rate of zombie consumption. Maybe losing turns instead?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2011, 03:04 AM
(08-22-2011 07:26 AM)Onemangang Wrote:  You shouldn't drink and play... Zombie03

Yeah unless you are playing Zombie Dice/Munchkin/Cthulhu Dice! But when I ever partake in substance that alters my mood and play LNOE it messes up my Zombie/Hero game I always forget shit and make stupid moves
09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Would be gone so fast. I like drinking games, but I see most being floored after 9 turns.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
03-20-2013, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't want someone to spill their drink on the cards or the board. Or worse, vomit on the cards or board. I do like to casually drink while I play, so I love idea of zombies. Watchmen02
05-05-2013, 06:58 AM
I wish the Zombie wasn't all rum.... I can't drink rum Insane19

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user