Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night On Earth L4D
10-06-2010, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 02:11 PM by Little_nikki.)
Last Night On Earth L4D
Hello,
so here is my version on Left 4 Dead last night on earth. Please be gentle as I have never done anything like this before! lol. This post includes the expansion rule book, front of the scenario card and markers. (You will need the green goo markers from the growing hunger expansion to play). I have also made the character cards for Bill, Francis , Zoey and Louis, Which i will post shortly. The rule book is A4 size and the scenario card and markers are 4x6 inch (photo size because that's what i printed mine on). Please let me know if you feel anything needs to be changed. Thanks.
Nikki

Ps. If anyone wants the back of the scenario card which is also photo size let me know and i will post it.

Credit:
OrangeCat X
Wyatt Wood
Samuel Leclerc
Jon Gray
from http://www.boardgamegeek.com. Who's idea's I sometime expanded on or used as inspiration. Thank you.

[Update]: the whole game, including the four characters (Bill, Francis, Louis and Zoey) is now available in "mydownloads" section.

UPDATE: I have now re done the original characters. There special skills have been renamed and pictures changed. They are better now! lol. also the rule book is now the full book including all the new rules for new items. I have also re done the special infected markers, The last ones i found to hard to see once printed off. These ones are a lot clearer! AND now its all in ONE .Rar file! so everything is all in the one file now! some typos I noticed in the rulebook have also been fixed!

Attached File(s)
.rar  Last Night on Earth Left 4 Dead 2.0.rar (Size: 11.44 MB / Downloads: 61)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 01:52 PM
RE: Last Night On Earth L4D
Looks like a very complete and well detailed scenario. Good Work! Have you play tested it yet? It seems a little weighted towards the zombies.

Its a trick, get an axe...

Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle.
10-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Looks rather fun. I'll try to add it to my rotation (which is currently filled with IFOS) to try it out sometime.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Whoa! That is really well done! I'll definately be using this. Just in time for Halloween too! Thanks.

Zalgo....he comes.
10-06-2010, 04:43 PM
This is beautifully put together. I'm not someone who usually plays L4D, but this seems interesting, and I may give it a try. Very nice work!
10-06-2010, 07:50 PM
That's amazing work little_nikki. Please add it to the mydownload section. I'm promoting you ASAP after a contribution of such magnitude.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
10-07-2010, 02:58 AM
(10-06-2010 01:52 PM)TheHun Wrote:  Looks like a very complete and well detailed scenario. Good Work! Have you play tested it yet? It seems a little weighted towards the zombies.

Thank you. No, I haven't had a chance to play test it yet. (i don't have enough friends who would like to play it. lol) I will get around to it shortly and I'll let you guys know how it goes when I do! Also I did try to make it favor the zombies a little more only because I've found the hero's nearly always win when I have played it. I'm not sure how it will work out, but once I know I can change it around.

Thanks everyone for the nice feedback =)

.Nikki.
10-07-2010, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 04:17 AM by Little_nikki.)
(10-06-2010 07:50 PM)Sarku Wrote:  That's amazing work little_nikki. Please add it to the mydownload section. I'm promoting you ASAP after a contribution of such magnitude.

I cannot work out how to add it. First i tried to add a zip file and it said I couldn't add that file type so i then tried a Pdf and it wont post. I dunno what I'm doing wrong!! any ideas? I'm sorry! =(

[Update]: Never mind. I think I got it. If I posted it more than once I'm sorry!
10-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Yep. It's up. I have to approve it. There's no way around it. I've tried. I'm not sure why you couldn't upload a zip file though. I'll have to check that out.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
10-13-2010, 05:32 PM
looks neat.. will have to try it out!

thanks for posting