Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night On Earth L4D Characters
10-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Night On Earth L4D Characters
Hello,
These are my character cards for Bill, Francis, Louis and Zoey. I print my character cards (and scenario cards) on 4x6 inch photo paper and affix them on to either side of 1mm thick card board. (just in case anyone was wondering). Hope you like them! =)

.Nikki.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 01:56 PM
RE: Last Night On Earth L4D Characters
I have to say I like them. Not having played L4D, I can't judge them on that -- but as LNOE heroes, they look rather well done. They''s rock some scenarios (they're a bit gun heavy), but they're not way out there like a lot of customs we see.

Have you played with them?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2010, 11:24 PM
i like them !
07-11-2011, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2011 08:46 AM by bassmann.)
The campaign you posted looks so great, I am looking forward to trying it. I have 2 comments about these heroes though.

First, since they all start in the farmhouse, why wouldn't louis give Zoey the first aid kit immediately every game? It seems that if these characters are used together the game would start off somewhat awkward (Assuming you are playing these for and dessigned them for the L4D game scenario).

Second comment relates to Zoey's Two Guns Akimbo ability. Does this mean that when she holds 2 handguns, she gets 2 ranged attacks? And the most confusing part about this rule lies in the words "instead of one ranged weapon". There is no rule against any hero holding 2 weapons, only that they can only shoot 1 per turn. Are you trying to say that she can carry 2 revolvers and only count it as 1 weapon? meaning she could potentially carry 5 items (2 revolvers / another weapon / item / item)? Please clarify.
07-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Great Job! I wonder what Francis would think of the new LNOE expansion coming out considering it's called Blood in the Forest and Francis hates the woods and all? XD
07-12-2011, 05:32 PM
I haven't played L4D myself but I think the character boards are well done. Thanks for adding!
01-26-2012, 08:59 PM
I will playing this variant for sure, I love me some L4D!!!

Wish my shitty efficiency allowed internet, gonna have to move soon!
01-26-2012, 09:27 PM
I agree with Bassmans questions, a little clarity on the akimbo ability would go along way. Otherwise... Printing these out now.!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2012, 09:17 PM
(07-11-2011 10:05 PM)bassmann Wrote:  Second comment relates to Zoey's Two Guns Akimbo ability. Does this mean that when she holds 2 handguns, she gets 2 ranged attacks? And the most confusing part about this rule lies in the words "instead of one ranged weapon". There is no rule against any hero holding 2 weapons, only that they can only shoot 1 per turn. Are you trying to say that she can carry 2 revolvers and only count it as 1 weapon? meaning she could potentially carry 5 items (2 revolvers / another weapon / item / item)? Please clarify.

Unless the wording is not what the author intended it does sound like she can CARRY & USE 2 handguns (revolver &/or antique revolver) as if they were only 1 as per regular rules.

I'd say she can indeed carry 5 items (2 revolvers / another weapon / item / item) and shoot both guns in her range attack phase (I'm guessing also be able to shoot at different targets) and normal rules for the gun card apply, roll to hit and discard.

If you ever played left 4 dead you'd know that all characters can pick up an additional handgun and shoot akimbo style as a back up to their main gun (Rifle, Shotgun or Hunting/Sniper Rifle)
04-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Looks great, i will try, Printing these out now