Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ammo Token
10-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Ammo Token
Hey there guys. I found rarely in my games, that the extra Ammo card doesn't show its little face. I have two in my set. plus i have the growing hunger and all the supplement cards.

So i decided to make some tokens to go over the extra amount of free search tokens I have in my growing hunger set. I put about 4-5 ammo tokens over the regular free-search tokens to make them look similar.

they work the same as the ammo card, discard to keep your gun, they can also be searched for in the gun store.

I might put them up in the download section If its popular enough. If not. here is a pic

[Image: AmmoTokentemplate-1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Ammo Token
Nice job.

Once you acquire SotF you'll get some official tokens.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 09:20 AM by Spidey NZ.)
(10-09-2012 08:14 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Nice job.

I feel like a right old wally, i didn't think the ammo token was a thing. looks like they have exploration markers of them in the survival of the fittest. but i don't wanna buy the whole expansion just for them.
10-09-2012, 10:59 AM
(10-09-2012 09:16 AM)Spidey NZ Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 08:14 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Nice job.

I feel like a right old wally, i didn't think the ammo token was a thing. looks like they have exploration markers of them in the survival of the fittest. but i don't wanna buy the whole expansion just for them.

Don't think you should either. Yours looks great.

Besides no need to rush out and get SotF unless you're in desperate need of new scenarios.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
SotF is one of the better expansions, though. It's not buying them for a token, it's buying it because you need it. Then you get a token.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
10-10-2012, 03:23 AM
I love SoTF!! You also get armor and supply tokens, and some great cards.
10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Im just not sure about Armour and the unique items and cards. too much clutter, I have Steamlined my set, and it is still easy to follow and play
10-12-2012, 05:03 AM
They integrate extremely well, and nothing says you even have to use the Unique/Tactics. There is enough content to justify the purchase.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.