Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014
03-01-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014
Nice report, love your customized set. I'm going to have to pick up that scenario now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 09:44 PM by samuraitrev.)
(02-28-2014 04:32 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Will the heroes ever win?

Not if I have a sayZombie13

(03-01-2014 12:36 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Nice report man! I really have missed seeing these. I have yet to play Hold the Line because I randomly draw scenarios but maybe I should pick and choose so they get equal playing time. Can't wait to see the next one!

Thank you for taking a look. Next report coming soon!

(03-01-2014 07:03 PM)Jeffx2 Wrote:  Nice report, love your customized set. I'm going to have to pick up that scenario now.

Cheers Jef. Part of the fun of this game, for me, has been collecting and painting models to enhance the game. I recommend this scenario it's totally different to every other scenario. Tough for the Heroes but fun!
04-28-2014, 02:31 PM
I would really love to see the card images of "hold the line". Can you make some pics of them Trevor?
04-28-2014, 07:34 PM
(04-28-2014 02:31 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  I would really love to see the card images of "hold the line". Can you make some pics of them Trevor?

I can't scan the scenario card as that would be copyrighted but I can post this from the net. Showing you some of the pictures. Hope you like what you see.
I recommend it. It's a great scenario, very different from the others. You really get the feel of the advancing horde.

Hope this helpedWatchmen02
04-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Very nice report, I have a question: are there in the rules any reference to use the special rules " Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1)" with the dot system so we can use them in others scenarios?
Thank you
04-30-2014, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 11:34 PM by samuraitrev.)
(04-30-2014 04:22 PM)juan-agustin Wrote:  Very nice report, I have a question: are there in the rules any reference to use the special rules " Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1)" with the dot system so we can use them in others scenarios?
Thank you

Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1) are both covered in the rules (that come with the scenario) but unfortunately they've not been given a dots cost.
I would personally give Zombie Hand (6) ****
and Extra Zombie Move (+1) ****

It does seem as of TP the dot system has been forgotten/dropped... I hope this isn't the case.
04-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014
Well if they so drop the dot system, then we'll just have to get together and figure out a value for any new rules ourselves! Then maybe the flying frogs will realize their error and fix it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-30-2014, 11:58 PM
(04-30-2014 11:42 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Well if they so drop the dot system, then we'll just have to get together and figure out a value for any new rules ourselves! Then maybe the flying frogs will realize their error and fix it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WE could vote a dot cost as a community... I like itWatchmen02
05-01-2014, 03:35 PM
(04-30-2014 11:33 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(04-30-2014 04:22 PM)juan-agustin Wrote:  Very nice report, I have a question: are there in the rules any reference to use the special rules " Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1)" with the dot system so we can use them in others scenarios?
Thank you

Zombie Hand (6) and Extra Zombie Move (+1) are both covered in the rules (that come with the scenario) but unfortunately they've not been given a dots cost.
I would personally give Zombie Hand (6) ****
and Extra Zombie Move (+1) ****

It does seem as of TP the dot system has been forgotten/dropped... I hope this isn't the case.

Thank you very much. I also hope the dot system hasn't been forgotten. In Timber Peak we had dots for generators (x generators, x dots) and in Blood in te Forest we had dots for zombie champions too. Maybe we can vote as a community or maybe we can ask FFP for an official answer (although they may be a bit busy with Shadows of Brimstone right now, or that I hope, I'm a backer and I'm looking forward to August... Watchmen02)
05-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Did you make your own miniatures trev, those ones are beautiful, they look so cool.