Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Last Night on Earth Timber Peak Review and Unboxing
11-05-2012, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:39 PM by alderdust.)
Wink Last Night on Earth Timber Peak Review and Unboxing
This is a unboxing and component review of the newest expansion from Last Night On Earth, Timber Peak. This is my first video and hopefully will be able to accompany it with some gameplay videos to help teach new players the rules and introduce them to the game and also entertain the experienced players. Please comment on the video and if you would like to see more videos like this possibly playing other board games.

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak Unboxing and Review
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2012, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:46 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Last Night on Earth Timber Peak Review and Unboxing
Nice stuff. Your accent screams of "I've moved around a lot."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 11:06 PM
(11-05-2012 10:44 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Nice stuff. Your accent screams of "I've moved around a lot."

Haha thanks... Representing the south haha.
11-06-2012, 12:12 AM
I just watched your video. I thought you did a great job. I liked how eager you were checking out the new boards, cards, characters and scenarios. (I was just the same!) It was also cool you put the message at the end.
11-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Yeah figured I could help promote this place some since its been my go to place
11-06-2012, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 07:25 AM by scarydk.)
What Samuraitrev said. Great vid. Couldn't login to youtube on the phone so I couldn't give a thumbs up for now.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Awesome! Welcome to YouTube! I post videos on YouTube as well. It is always a lot of fun. I have one video about Last Night On Earth posted. I did a few others as well (reviews of the Web supplements I ordered), but I don't think I posted them yet. I forget.

Anyways,

I will definitely check out your video a little later when I have a moment.
11-06-2012, 11:28 PM
(11-06-2012 08:49 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Awesome! Welcome to YouTube! I post videos on YouTube as well. It is always a lot of fun. I have one video about Last Night On Earth posted. I did a few others as well (reviews of the Web supplements I ordered), but I don't think I posted them yet. I forget.

Anyways,

I will definitely check out your video a little later when I have a moment.

Thanks for the support man I appreciate it!
11-07-2012, 03:07 PM
I spoke with my brother and I think we will try to make a game play video shortly to teach some rules to new players
11-07-2012, 10:20 PM
I did get a chance to check out your video, and muchly enjoyed it. ;-) I commented. Or, at least I tried to comment. I kept getting a weird error, but I think I finally got it through at the end.