Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Last Night on Earth" game statistics
11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Toungue "Last Night on Earth" game statistics
I'm not talking about LNOE game statistics in general, hence the " ". What I'm interested in is the "This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth" card - is anyone keeping track of which characters always fall victim to this?

In my games, Jake and Sally seem to have a special bond that, well, results in a lot of turns lost. I'm thinking this is why they both made it to Timber Peak.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: "Last Night on Earth" game statistics
Father Joseph and Sally. Even though it won't work, I always find myself with either an all girl cast or Father Joseph and Sally getting busy together.

Succesful pairings where that's happened usually happen to be Billy and Rachel

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
We allow the card to be used on any pairing, same-sex or otherwise, with the exception of Billy/Sheriff and Father Joe/Anyone!

We pick characters randomly, but I tend to always get Jenny/Becky and Billy/Johnny, so I guess those would be the more frequent pairings. It can be a killer card!
11-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Sheriff Anderson and Sally has happened quite a few times for us. Luckily for them, Billy hasn't ever been around to see it.
11-02-2012, 01:44 PM
I did a game report (can't recall which) where Jake got to enjoy the finer things with Sally and Jenny. He was a happy guy.Zombie17