Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night on...Mayberry?
07-20-2015, 01:43 AM
Last Night on...Mayberry?
So, here's a fun thing that happened a while back.

My buddy Nate, to celebrate his cousin Zac's birthday, did a "re-skin" of LNOE, transforming into "Last Night on Mayberry." For those scratching their heads, Mayberry is the fictional town in which The Andy Griffith Show is set.

The rules of the game remained the same, but this time we got to enjoy playing as some characters from the classic sitcom. It was more than a little amusing imagining what Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse. I'm sad to say that neither Barney nor Opie survived the ordeal, but the humans eventually triumphed.

Anyone else know of, or made, any comedic/parody homebrew variants (of any of the FF games, not just LNOE)? I'd love to know if anyone's had any fun ideas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Last Night on...Mayberry?
Ha! That sounds like a blast. Hahahaha, what a ridiculous idea. HAHahahhaa
07-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Wild idea- I trust Aunt Bea made it . I'm sure Earnest T. Bass did as well.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-23-2015, 01:18 AM
(07-20-2015 12:48 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Wild idea- I trust Aunt Bea made it . I'm sure Earnest T. Bass did as well.

OD

Aunt Bea DID make it! Poor Earnest wasn't so lucky (actually, I think he was the first to go)...
09-16-2015, 08:16 PM
I can just see Barney constantly rolling 1's fumbling and dropping his revolver that has 1 bullet in it... lol.

"I don't always play Last Night on Earth, but when I do, I prefer to play zombies"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user