Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night on Tatooine?
03-19-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Last Night on Tatooine?
You should check out a book called Death Troopers. It combines Star Wars & zombies. It was a great read. It may give you some ideas for a SW/LNOE scenario. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 06:56 PM
too funny.

i've played some games with undead nazis soldiers so far. Watchmen02
03-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic had a zombie creatures called "Rakghouls" or something in the first part of the game. Essentially it was an illness of the very poor who are forced to live under the city. The infection spreads via bite and turns people into mindless, violent creatures who feed on the flesh of the living. Poor slums under the city were reduced to keeping recently bitten in quarantine until they turned. It isn't clear how the rakghouls got out of quarantine though--a possible scenario idea for you?
A plot point at the beginning of the game was to help a physician find a cure for the illness and either administer it out of the goodness of your heart (for light side points) or sell it to the highest bidder (dark side points).
An issue I can think of is balance. I mean, how does a zombie or zombie like creature stop a jedi, right?
Intriguing idea, keep us posted!