Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last night on Earth Card. Or Face the Zombies
03-11-2011, 04:25 PM
RE: Last night on Earth Card. Or Face the Zombies
(01-09-2009 06:36 PM)charlesv Wrote:  Played my first advanced game last night ("burn 'em out"), and tried to play this on the priest and the sherrif's son... didn't fly, but still a good laugh!
So hilarious, yet so wrong! LMAO! I might be suggesting this, to my group even if we don't use any 2 characters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Gotta add to the 'wrongness' here why pick two characters?
Why not three.......(gulp...climbs back into coffin) Zombie03
03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
First time a friend of mine played he got "Last Night on Earth" with Amanda and he was playing the Drifter, everyone winced at that one. And, he was hooked too. He said: "Its not everyday the crusty Drifter gets to bang the Prom Queen."
03-12-2011, 01:09 AM
(03-11-2011 09:03 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  First time a friend of mine played he got "Last Night on Earth" with Amanda and he was playing the Drifter, everyone winced at that one. And, he was hooked too. He said: "Its not everyday the crusty Drifter gets to bang the Prom Queen."

Jake seems really "lucky" when we play too. What do women see in him? No accounting for taste.

We once used the Deputy card to break up a LNOE card with Jake and Becky, like they got caught and called it off. Pretty funny.
03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
We once had "This Could Be Our Last Night on Earth" played on Billy and Sally sharing the same square. But Father Joseph was also in the same square, by chance. He used his ability to cancel the card. We saw it as the Father basically performing some coitus interruptus. "What are you kids doing over there?!"
03-12-2011, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 06:41 PM by kkamena.)
the husband and I were just talking about this last night.
(03-12-2011 01:09 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(03-11-2011 09:03 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  First time a friend of mine played he got "Last Night on Earth" with Amanda and he was playing the Drifter, everyone winced at that one. And, he was hooked too. He said: "Its not everyday the crusty Drifter gets to bang the Prom Queen."

Jake seems really "lucky" when we play too. What do women see in him? No accounting for taste.

We once used the Deputy card to break up a LNOE card with Jake and Becky, like they got caught and called it off. Pretty funny.

It's the hat thingy Watchmen01