Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last nights Zombieslaughter in Rumbeke
12-28-2008, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2008 06:16 PM by Emp.)
Last nights Zombieslaughter in Rumbeke
Last night I initiated another one of my friends into the awesome world of LNEO.
Needless to say my friend got hooked. Watchmen02
Being the moviebuff that he is it did not surprise me one bit.
What especialy made it fun was that he fired up his soundsystem en played all kinds of movietunes from his vast collection of moviescores.

Guys (and dolls ofcourse), I can tell you, IT WAS AWESOME!
Tunes from Alien, Aliens, Predator, The Thing (dude has the original score! check ebay Zombie03), etc etc ...they all got played and it was truely amazing to play with those sounds in the background.

If you have soundtracks from various sci-fi and horrormovies just put them on. Fun thing about what my friend did was that during gametime we also tried and guess from what movie the music was. Gave that game that little more of an edge. Those damn heroes had to be on their toes my fellow brother, I can tell you this much...Emp was on the prowl with his zombiehorde Zombie17

First game was the "Kill 15 Zombies" game just to get the newguy get the hang of things.
Damn...luck was on his side...he slaughtered the zombies like chickens in a slaughterhouse.
Second game was "Burn it down" where the heroes had to burn down the mansion. It was a cool and vicious game...wich the zombies won Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2008, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2008 12:19 AM by shadow.)
RE: Last nights Zombieslaughter in Rumbeke
Awesome! Glad to see you infected another helpless human, MORE FOR THE HORDE! MUHUHAHAHAHA!
12-29-2008, 04:28 AM
ya dude... ive never had a person not like this game. i geuss if you dont like fun, excitement, thrills, killing, blood and brains you might not like this game but who dosent like that stuff?

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
12-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Good to hear another has been brought to the fold. I do the same thing (and have been for years) with board games by playing music from scores and other music that befits the theme of the game we are playing. I think it definately adds another element to the playing experience.

I always start out with the music that comes with LNOE and then branch out from there.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
12-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I tend to use Beer instead of music to enhance
the Game:P

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-05-2009, 06:10 PM
It is very cool how well the 'soundtrack' background noise works to add excitement to the game.