Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Learn To Survive - first LNOE game in months
04-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Learn To Survive - first LNOE game in months
Friday night/Saturday morning I played my first game of LNOE for months, I played the Zombies and my gaming buddy Paddy played the heroes.

I rolled to place starting zombies and rolled two, I knew it was going to be one of those games and I wasn't disappointed, it just couldn't have played as different to any other game I've played.
During the two hours I only drew 5 cards that allowed me extra movement, even then the roles didn't go to plan. What was noticeable was the amount of "stay in play" cards I had out, just one for about half the game. I got one Upgrade fairly quickly then didn't get another for over an hour as I was rolling so low. At least Paddy was only knocking me back and not killing me during that time.
In the end I won on the penultimate turn by getting my 4 Upgrades, I was also two heroes up, so only needed another one, and two of them were infected.
Despite strange card play it was still a very good game toing and throwing for three hours.
Paddy informed me that Blood is now available over here so that's now ordered (that came out of the blue, I only checked last week and nowhere had it)

I think this was at start of game before I put my two zombies out
[Image: 10258976_10203488190464544_814783434804909929_o.jpg]

And this was at the end
[Image: 10176003_10203488675996682_2952479918275078183_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply