Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead.
11-18-2008, 11:26 PM
RE: Left 4 Dead.
my box is at one of my brothers houses so when i get it back ill add you emp and sarku
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Feel free to add me too if you'd like guys!

supervike

But, just as a word of warning, sometimes my kids or wife will be playing under my TAG, so don't be offended if you are ignored....

I've gotta get the full game...but I'll probably save it for a nice Christmas gift my wife can buy for me!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2008, 03:34 AM
supervike Wrote:Feel free to add me too if you'd like guys!

supervike

But, just as a word of warning, sometimes my kids or wife will be playing under my TAG, so don't be offended if you are ignored....

I've gotta get the full game...but I'll probably save it for a nice Christmas gift my wife can buy for me!

i just added emp ill add you in alittle bit.
11-20-2008, 04:13 AM
i just added supervike and plug uglie...

i'm optimus george on the xbox by the way...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
11-20-2008, 05:28 PM
what games do you guys play?
11-20-2008, 05:47 PM
I play mostly single player games....but a few multi player things like COD 4 (just occassionally).

I'm really thinking about getting Call of Duty: World at War, as my buddies say its great online...PLUS if you finish the single player mode, it unlocks an online Nazi zombie shooting extravaganza.
11-21-2008, 03:26 PM
great game, you should get it so we can play to get her
11-22-2008, 06:18 PM
So is this game any good? I am peeved it isn't coming out on the ps3 (or at least for a long time). I have a decent gaming pc, but prefer to sit on the couch these days. I heard the story mode of the game is a joke, like 4 levels or some crap.
11-22-2008, 07:43 PM
theres four chapters with like 8 levels in each one. i actually like the co-op better then the vs. great game if your a zombie or shooter fan.
11-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I'll add you supervike in a minute.

I too mostly play single player. Just finished Gears Of War 2 (wich was good but again a little short for my taste).
I played COD 4 also online but I quit, I just get so anoyed by those stupid trashtalkers online. Fat fags with a big mouth or little kids who think they are gangster rappers or something.

Still haven't downed the Left 4 Dead demo but I will do so tonight. Unfortunatly my account is now silver, my gold expired. But I plan on buying a new 3 month card soon.

I am the reason God stopped watching.