Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead.
01-29-2009, 06:03 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead.
id love to play with you guys but my head set just broke and if youve played the game before comunication is a big part in the game. so when i pick a new one up. prolly some time this weekend ill send you a message. emp. sarku. and suppa.... is there any other people who want to play? id like to beat the game ive only beat the first chapter....six times. haha.

and sarku next time i ssee you on rock band ill send you a message. i just recently got it back from my brother. so ya. i wont be able to talk. wll i could if i sang but any who check you guys later miss you.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2009, 01:55 AM
Well, folks, just got myself online (only took about a year and a half of having a 360). I am on the 1 month free Gold Membership.

I haven't got L4D yet but will look into getting in the next few days or so.

If anybody would like to add me as a friend my Gamertag is Zombie1967.

BTW...ignore that fact that I only have a 15 Gamerscore, I mucked up the Live set-up and started a new account by mistake. So now I have two profiles, one offline (with games saves and a 9000+ gamescore) and an online one with only 15GS (but has some MS Points on which is why I don't want to cancel it).

Hope you folks who have mentioned your Gamertags don't mind me adding you as friends.....it would be nice to have some friends on there! Insane19 Zombie03 Zombie17
01-30-2009, 04:25 AM
zombie67 Wrote:Well, folks, just got myself online (only took about a year and a half of having a 360). I am on the 1 month free Gold Membership.

I haven't got L4D yet but will look into getting in the next few days or so.

If anybody would like to add me as a friend my Gamertag is Zombie1967.

BTW...ignore that fact that I only have a 15 Gamerscore, I mucked up the Live set-up and started a new account by mistake. So now I have two profiles, one offline (with games saves and a 9000+ gamescore) and an online one with only 15GS (but has some MS Points on which is why I don't want to cancel it).

Hope you folks who have mentioned your Gamertags don't mind me adding you as friends.....it would be nice to have some friends on there! Insane19 Zombie03 Zombie17

ya i noticed you added me.. love to play with you some time. my mics all messed but ya. what games do you have? ive been playing alot of fallout and halo 3 lately .

02-02-2009, 10:11 PM
I have actually just set up another XBL account which, this time, includes all my games saves and my gamerscore.

My new gamertag is ZombieJ1967 and I'll re-add everybody as friends shortly.

DR, I am the kind of gamer that once I have finished a game, I sell/exchange it for something else btu at the moment I have Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock & Dead Rising. I kept hold of the last two because I enjoyed them so much and will want to play them through again.

I should be getting Left 4 Dead tomorrow or Wednesday. So after I have played it for a bit solo, to get the feel of it, we'll have to all sort out a game, maybe sometime next week.

What are the faves of the forum for playing online?

Should I re-buy something like COD: Modern Warfare or World at War?

What others are good?

Personally, I have never been a music games, so Rock Band/ Guitar Hero don't appeal. Neither have I ever really had the patience for RTS games. For me its Shooters first and foremost and then platformers followed by Sport/Racing games.
02-02-2009, 10:43 PM
i play cod world at war, very good game beter balanced then cod 4.

halo 3. best thing ever. plus 6 new maps are coming out next month.

those and fallout are all i really play right now.

left 4 dead sometimes.

own gears of war 2 but only played it once

im a big fan of shooters too.

02-02-2009, 10:49 PM
ahh ya and i got a new mic !!!!

02-03-2009, 02:56 AM
i gotta get online to play this game... i haven't played anything but rock band in the past month...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2009, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 03:26 AM by zombie67.)
Well, got L4D today and have played it solo and wow!

I saw a vid of the running zombies and thought it looked a bit crap but on the recommendations on here, I bought it and love it. The fast zombies work really well and the Witches and Tanks, my god!

I just played the last scenario (the rural one with the farmhouse) and was overrun by 3 bloody Tanks, one after the other!!!

Looking forward to sorting out a game with some of you nice folks soon. We must sort out what is the best time and day for everyone. Remember you yanks, some of us live in the UK.

I am pretty flexible time wise and usually don't go to bed until about 2-3am (GMT).

Maybe someone can post one here when they would like to host a game and the rest of us could post if we will be free.

oh and apologise in advance for any swearing if I get overrun! Zombie03 Watchmen02
02-04-2009, 01:46 AM
Yeah buddy, no problems with the UK, my group plays with a guy from gaza! I am usually on from 10 pm central standard time till about 3:30 am.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2009, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 03:40 AM by zombie67.)
shadow Wrote:Yeah buddy, no problems with the UK, my group plays with a guy from gaza! I am usually on from 10 pm central standard time till about 3:30 am.

Cheers shadow.

What's your gamertag? I'll add you to my friends.

Maybe if someone, more experienced at setting up a XBL game than me, could arrange it, we could get a team of thezombiegame.com members to take on the zombies, with maybe a few member zombies added to make things very interesting! Watchmen02 Watchmen02