Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead.
02-10-2009, 12:41 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead.
deadrabbit Wrote:was it night time for you guys, it was only 6 oclock here.

I'm 5 hours ahead of you and Emp is 6 hours ahead, so for me it was about 11pm and for Emp 12am.

I know Emp said he has to be up at 6am and I am just off to bed soon because I have a few things to sort out and have an early start myself tomorrow.

Anyway, great game.

Maybe we could all get on Gears 2 or COD 5 or Unreal Tournament and kick each other's butts instead of letting the zombies do it!!! Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2009, 12:56 AM
zombie67 Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:was it night time for you guys, it was only 6 oclock here.

I'm 5 hours ahead of you and Emp is 6 hours ahead, so for me it was about 11pm and for Emp 12am.

I know Emp said he has to be up at 6am and I am just off to bed soon because I have a few things to sort out and have an early start myself tomorrow.

Anyway, great game.

Maybe we could all get on Gears 2 or COD 5 or Unreal Tournament and kick each other's butts instead of letting the zombies do it!!! Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17
im cool with gears and call of duty,,,, anyone got halo 3 thats kinda my thing.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Gears 2 would be fun....especially on the 'horde' gameplay. I've got Halo 3 as well, but I suck at that worse than I do L4D.

It was very fun! Sorry I'm crap at the game, but it's still fun to watch the zeds eat your buddies brains out.

I'd be up for some more gaming soon...I especially want to try out the 'play the zombies' feature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2009, 11:52 PM
supervike Wrote:Gears 2 would be fun....especially on the 'horde' gameplay. I've got Halo 3 as well, but I suck at that worse than I do L4D.

It was very fun! Sorry I'm crap at the game, but it's still fun to watch the zeds eat your buddies brains out.

I'd be up for some more gaming soon...I especially want to try out the 'play the zombies' feature.

me and my group of people that play halo play costume flag matches so even if you aren't good you can still help out.

02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Guys I had a blast at Left 4 Dead. First with Zombie67 and then to my surprise Deadrabbit and Plug Uglie showed up too. That was awesome Watchmen02
Especialy Dead Rabbits grand entrance...hanging from a rather tall building out of our reach Zombie17

Good times! And it definatly changed my view on the game. I was about to sell it because I truely hated playing it online with people I do not "know". Some people are just plain assholes online.
It doesn't matter to me if you suck or not, just as long as you have fun with the game and with the people you play with. Just have a look at my Xbox Live quote and you'll see what I'm all about Zombie03

Zombie67, a memorable moment in our 2player game has to be the exploded boomer who sat on the hospitalbed right? Zombie17

I don't play Halo 3, a bought the game when it came out but I didn't like it so I sold it again.
Gears Of War and Gears Of War 2 I do have and would love to play online with you guys. Doesn't matter wich type of game because I haven't tried any online types yet, because of the stuff I mentionend before Zombie03
COD 5 I do not have, but I do have 4.
I plan on buying COD 5 as soon as I can find it second hand for a good price.
Anyone playing NBA Live 09?

As for my gaming shedule.
I do not realy have special days when I can play. Every other weekend is a no go for me because my son is here then and he is not a long sleeper, so I can't play at night. Best time for me would be on fridaynight on the weekend he is not here. He is here over other weekend and he gets here this coming friday.

During weekdays I can stay online till about midnight my time, depends if the girlfriends want to watch tv or not.
But I'm sure when we could set a partical "playdate" I can convince her to let me have a go at gaming.
Only problem with gaming just before I go to bed is that I just can't sleep Zombie17 I just keep on playing in my mind so I sleep very poorly then Insane19. Anyone else have this too?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Emp Wrote:G it because I truely hated playing it online with people I do not "know". Some people are just plain assholes online.
It doesn't matter to me if you suck or not, just as long as you have fun with the game and with the people you play with. Just have a look at my Xbox Live quote and you'll see what I'm all about Zombie03

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I stay away from online for just those reasons.

And, yes, if I do a big gaming session before right before I go to bed, I almost always have trouble sleeping. It's best to quit playing 30 min-an hour before you go to sleep. Then read, or watch tv, or surf the net....Anything to unwind.
02-11-2009, 11:27 PM
I have to be honest and say the reason I finally got online with my 360 was because of this thread and you guys.

I had never wanted to play with people I don't know and could never see the fun in it. Added to that the stories I was reading in mags and online about assholes on XBL, meant I never thought I'd bother signing up.

From the couple of games we have played so far, I think our thezombiegame.com club (from now on I vote to call it TZG Club Zombie03 Zombie17) is going to be a great for us all to get some fun gaming in without the assholes.

Emp, I wish we could have taken a picture of that Boomer. For the benefit of the rest of you, this was an exploded Boomer's ass and legs left sitting up right in the middle of a hospital bed!! Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17

Also, Emp, I know what you mean about COD5, in the second-hand shops here it is still as expensive as if you bought it new.

I can re-buy COD4 for about £20, so would be quite up for a few games of that if others fancy it.

In case anybody has missed it I have started a new thread so we can set gaming nights up. The first will be tomorrow night with Halo 3.

I think the next confirmed date should be Friday 20th and I nominate Gears 2. How's that sound to everyone?
02-11-2009, 11:47 PM
ill play gears of war 2 horde mod but prolly nothing else i hate that game for some reason.

i dont know if you guys like rts games but halo wars is comnig out soon and its gunna rule. theres a demo for it by the way. and it has 6 player online 3 vs 3.

02-12-2009, 01:44 AM
I really liked the Halo Wars demo. I'll most likely get that game.

I also have COD4....would love to play that as well!
02-12-2009, 02:07 AM
deadrabbit Wrote:ill play gears of war 2 horde mod but prolly nothing else i hate that game for some reason.

i dont know if you guys like rts games but halo wars is comnig out soon and its gunna rule. theres a demo for it by the way. and it has 6 player online 3 vs 3.

Sorry folks but RTS games leave me flat, I prefer to get right into the action..or at least look over it's shoulder!

When my girlfriend saw a demo of an RTS, can't remember which one, she said "It looks like a bunch of ants swarming about!" Zombie17

Another game sprung to mind tonight, do many people have the Orange Box because I'd love to try out Team Fortress 2, if we can get enough players for two teams.

Looks like COD 4 could be a go, so I'll pick up another copy when I am next in town.