Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead.
02-12-2009, 02:31 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead.
i have the orange box... Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2009, 02:44 AM
OHH.... I have orange box too, but have never tried that online. That looks fun.
02-12-2009, 05:39 AM
zombie67 Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:ill play gears of war 2 horde mod but prolly nothing else i hate that game for some reason.

i dont know if you guys like rts games but halo wars is comnig out soon and its gunna rule. theres a demo for it by the way. and it has 6 player online 3 vs 3.

Sorry folks but RTS games leave me flat, I prefer to get right into the action..or at least look over it's shoulder!

When my girlfriend saw a demo of an RTS, can't remember which one, she said "It looks like a bunch of ants swarming about!" Zombie17

town.

halo wars has the feel of a shooter game in a rts thats why its soo good. love it wanna make love to it.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2009, 03:46 PM
New guy here.

I got Left 4 Dead a couple weeks ago and I love it. It could be better in that there's very little difference between the campaigns but it's still a lot of fun. I learned the hard way that if a zombie apocalypse ever comes, my friend's girlfriend will not be allowed in my survivor party. It really is a good way to see who is and who is not dependable. We tried it online for the first time yesterday and got annihilated pretty quickly. It's fun but I definitely need a lot more practice.
02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I played it for the first time last night. Totally loved it... can't wait to multi-player it sometime in the future. Tonight is Halo 3 night!!! Can't wait!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
I love rts but I keep stuggling with the controls on Xbox. That is the only game I prefer playing on pc.
I have Command And Conquer 3 for the Xbox but I suck at it.
Not in possesion of the orange box though. Since that was also mostly based on online gaming I skipped that one Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.
02-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Dude... if you've never played orange box you should get it... it's like 4 games in one... portal was damn awesome... the game was fun as well... you'd love it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
02-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Totally agree with the Big Bossman!

The Orange Box is a great set, with the added bonus that it should be reasonable in second-hand stores now.

The only truly online part of the set is Team Fortress 2, which is only for multi-player online but the rest, Half-Life 2 (with Episodes 1 & 2) & Portal are great single player games.

And now that we have the TGZ gaming club up and running, we can all enjoy a great game of Team Fortress 2 with all the different character classes.

[Image: team_fortress_2.jpg]
02-13-2009, 01:13 PM
I'll see if I can find the orange box cheap somewhere.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
04-26-2009, 07:41 AM
It was a fun, if not frustrating, time playing Survival Mode with you two (zombie and vike). Today two friends and myself actually lasted 6:50 on Last Stand. 10 Seconds away from the silver medal. Then the tank punched me clear across the entire level and it was over. Pretty intense gameplay, but I certainly think they overdid the difficulty on the mode. Not only having all special infected out at one time, but MULTIPLE infected of each type AND hordes of regular zombies... well, it's a little on the unfair side.