Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead 2 Game Night Announcement
12-02-2009, 03:50 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead 2 Game Night Announcement
OK, my turn for the apology. Have been under the weather for the last couple of days and ended up in bed by 9pm UK time. Glad a few of you made it and I plan to make the next and subsequent ones!

Oh and did anyone bother to save Gnome Chompski? Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Nah. We barely had enough stamina to save ourselves. It was NUTS. On the roller coaster patriot got hit by a smoker, as i went to save him, I got ridden by a jockey. super got that off of me and then a hunter jumped on me. he got the hunter off of me and while i was fending off the zombies i fell. he rescued patriot, but then patriot fell. then super got hit by yet another smoker. all in the span of about a minute. it was hilarious how difficult it was.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2009, 04:22 AM
Sounds like you had a blast. Pissed off I couldn't make it and to make matters worse, it's now 3.20am in the UK and I am wide awake. D'oh!
12-02-2009, 04:26 AM
Man, I stop lurking for a few months, and I miss out on this?! Dude, I'm so tired of missing out on awesome zombie related stuff! There's gotta be something I can do to avoid it! Oh, wait...

-me, three minutes before joining this site.

Anyway, I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully I'll be on in time to sign up for the next one. With any luck, it'll be before or after the move I'm about to make.

Also, if my opinion counts for anything, I move that we play some Hard Rain next time. We can do it, we just gotta use the buddy system on our way through the cornfield. Watchmen02
12-02-2009, 06:29 AM
I'm Patriot Watchmen02 and i'm up for a different day if that suits everyone. Any day is good for me since I work graveyard shift.
12-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Sarku Wrote:Nah. We barely had enough stamina to save ourselves. It was NUTS. On the roller coaster patriot got hit by a smoker, as i went to save him, I got ridden by a jockey. super got that off of me and then a hunter jumped on me. he got the hunter off of me and while i was fending off the zombies i fell. he rescued patriot, but then patriot fell. then super got hit by yet another smoker. all in the span of about a minute. it was hilarious how difficult it was.

It's funny how the failures in the game are more memorable than the victories!

Zalgo....he comes.
12-02-2009, 07:45 PM
I managed to login after class, maybe around 10pm PCT? Watchmen02

Also played Carnival with a few buddies. It's so much better than L4D1..
12-07-2009, 07:54 AM
I would love to play this game, but alas, my kids requested a Playstation last Christmas, so I'm screwed.
12-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Cymrusaint Wrote:I would love to play this game, but alas, my kids requested a Playstation last Christmas, so I'm screwed.

Bossed around by your own kids!

I know how you feel!

Zalgo....he comes.
12-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Who would ask for a PS3 over a 360? :rolleyes: Kids these days, I swear. I'll grant that I'm a bit of a fanboy, but I like my game system to have at least five games I'm interested in. The PS3 is still two games short, at least.