Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead 2...
11-26-2009, 12:57 PM
RE: Left 4 Dead 2...
Tuesday's good for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2009, 01:38 PM
we're also gonna have to work out a time. what time zone is everyone in? Im in Texas. Central time I'm sure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2009, 07:41 PM
In the past we usually played at 11pm GMT (UK), which is I believe 17.00 your time and 18.00 New York Time.
11-30-2009, 08:57 PM
just got my copy in the mail today. lovin it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2009, 04:40 AM
I'll put in my two cents and say that this is a big improvement on Left 4 Dead, which is really saying something. The new campaigns are very unique, the music is better (in a southern sort of way,) the new special infected add an amazing variety of tactics, and the new scavenge mode is pretty addictive considering there is no logical motivation for the survivors to do what they're doing.

At the same time, Valve managed to make Left 4 Dead maintain its value. Left 4 Dead 2 is great, but it has a very different feel, and once in a while, I have a pretty strong impulse to play a bit of Left 4 Dead, just to play as the old characters and go back through the more familiar levels. So, what I'm saying in a roundabout way is that Left 4 Dead 2 innovates enough to stand on its own, but it doesn't make Left 4 Dead seem dated in any way.