Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead 4 Less
02-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Left 4 Dead 4 Less
I know... keep your kudos...

Left 4 Dead was updated today and fixed some issues...
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/02/24/left-4...ch-on-360/

Also Target is selling it rather cheaply...
http://www.target.com/Left-4-Dead-Xbox-3...B000QY9C90

ENJOY!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2009, 02:24 PM
RE: Left 4 Dead 4 Less
There is no reason why zombies lovers shouldn't get it now!

Although, they could have sold it to US at that price!!!!
05-21-2009, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2009 06:04 PM by silerfire.)
Toungue RE: Left 4 Dead 4 Less
BOOO! to the 360 version. Maybe it's just because I'm an uncoordinated retard, but I just can't bring myself to play a first-person shooter with thumbsticks, when I have a perfectly precise mouse and keyboard in front of me.

...Then again my computer is hooked to a 42" widescreen and I play from 3 feet away in my big-ass, leather chair with an ottoman to put my feet on. :P

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to mention that I picked up my PC copy at Best Buy for $30 instead of $50 about a month ago. Might still be on sale if you check it out!
Find all posts by this user
05-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm with you there, silerfire. However, I can't even play the PC version because it uses that Steam DRM that makes you rent games long-term instead of own them.
05-26-2009, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2009 04:36 PM by SPARTAN VI.)
mqstout Wrote:I'm with you there, silerfire. However, I can't even play the PC version because it uses that Steam DRM that makes you rent games long-term instead of own them.

In essence you're only really purchasing a license when you buy games anyway. So at least with Steam, you have the capability to access that license from anywhere so long as you have an internet connection. No longer have to worry about lost/damaged discs or activation keys.

Still possibly SOL should Valve suddenly disintegrate. Insane19
Find all posts by this user