Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Left 4 Dead Charger miniature
10-31-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Left 4 Dead Charger miniature
Awesome work there man!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 09:04 PM by wisdomknight.)
Thanks Emp!

I still havent had a chance to take a pic yet as my daughter always has the camera since she is taking Photography in HS this year Insane19

I am now working on the Volgovian Nutcracker Villain and Minions BTW!
Will have them in hand in a couple of weeks Watchmen02
Also I cant get the charger mini glued to the base since I bought "watered down crazy glue" from the dollar store and it wont hold!
And it wont stand up on its own even for a picture Zombie03
Sometimes you get what you pay for....
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM
(11-01-2012 08:55 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  Also I cant get the charger mini glued to the base since I bought "watered down crazy glue" from the dollar store and it wont hold!

I tried gorilla glue with my horrorclix when they broke, I would not recommend it. Unless you can vice the two objects together, the piece kept falling off during the drying. I went back to good old epoxy.
Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
(11-02-2012 03:45 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 08:55 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  Also I cant get the charger mini glued to the base since I bought "watered down crazy glue" from the dollar store and it wont hold!

I tried gorilla glue with my horrorclix when they broke, I would not recommend it. Unless you can vice the two objects together, the piece kept falling off during the drying. I went back to good old epoxy.

Yeah I might have to.
My wife said I should try Mod Podge which she uses all the time for projects.
I just have a feeling Id be holding the model for hrs Watchmen02
11-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Where do you have them printed? I am looking for a company here in Belgium but so far no luck yet. What is the cost for having them printed?
I would love to make a 3D model of my skull figures Watchmen02

11-03-2012, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 02:48 PM by wisdomknight.)
Hey Emp, I get them printed at http://www.shapeways.com
So your a 3d modeler too!?
11-03-2012, 09:31 PM
No man Watchmen02 not by a long shot.

But since I am a toy collector and I draw low brow art it seemed like a good idea to have one of my drawings made into 3D and then have it printed. But like I said...it is an idea Watchmen02
Sculpting the skull head in 3D is not such a big deal but building an entire figure is not for me right now as I lack the knowledge of sculptris to do it. I actualy just learned about this cool program here from your post and just played around with it.

11-03-2012, 09:57 PM
(11-03-2012 09:31 PM)Emp Wrote:  No man Watchmen02 not by a long shot.

But since I am a toy collector and I draw low brow art it seemed like a good idea to have one of my drawings made into 3D and then have it printed. But like I said...it is an idea Watchmen02
Sculpting the skull head in 3D is not such a big deal but building an entire figure is not for me right now as I lack the knowledge of sculptris to do it. I actualy just learned about this cool program here from your post and just played around with it.

Just keep practicing youd be surprised how good you can get in such a small amount of time.
11-04-2012, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 05:52 AM by wisdomknight.)
Ok as soon as I get some decent glue and mount him to the 20mm base Ill take some pics.
Sorry for the delay guys.
Anyone hear of E600 by any chance?
Its suppose to be a great glue, I guess they use it to glue metal and jewelry and everything.
I think thats what I am getting for these minis
11-04-2012, 05:59 AM
We have Super Glue in the UK it's what I use it's strong as hell!
Find all posts by this user