Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left 4 Dead
10-01-2008, 04:10 AM
Left 4 Dead
Left4Dead

The site is up... I don't know if that's been mentioned... but it is... looks fun as CRAP!!! AND CRAP IS FUN MIND YOU!!!

ARROO!!! (Wait... that's a werewolf.)

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2008, 01:36 PM
RE: Left 4 Dead
Sweet!

I'm stoked about this game.

I wish Dead Rising was a better game, as the setup, graphics, and scene is so cool. But the wonky controls and the insanely hard 'boss' characters take most of the fun out of it. Still, being trapped in that Mall with thousands of zombies is pretty damn amazing!
10-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah, Dead Rising sucks in the control department Insane19 too bad.

I too eagerly await this games release but I still am sceptic about it. I'm not realy impressed by the graphics of it.
When watching the video footage you can see that. It's basicly just run 'n gun type gaming. I prefer the more tactical shooters like Call OF Duty 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas. But we will see.

Who's on Xbox Live in here?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
10-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Emp Wrote:Yeah, Dead Rising sucks in the control department Insane19 too bad.

I too eagerly await this games release but I still am sceptic about it. I'm not realy impressed by the graphics of it.
When watching the video footage you can see that. It's basicly just run 'n gun type gaming. I prefer the more tactical shooters like Call OF Duty 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas. But we will see.

Who's on Xbox Live in here?

im on live, Plug Uglie, add me.

on an other note, i cant wait for left 4 dead either, the only thing i think is gunna suck is how limited the game is, only 4 players can be humans and only 4 can be zombies, i also dont like how zombies have different classes, i think its stupid, im a biggg fan of normal slow dumb zombies. ones that came from hell and not science. but i will still get it cuz zombies rule. and the game will still prolly rock anyways..

add me if you have live.
Find all posts by this user