Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Legends of Wrestling
02-18-2010, 06:30 AM
RE: Legends of Wrestling
I've been playing Legends of Wrestling for years and also check out their Legends of the Future sets which are compatible with the Legends of Wrestling sets! I've made quite a few bootleg sets myself with a group of friends. Great game but I would stay away from the forums and the community. The majority (but not all) of the people that post there are not the most welcoming and are always wanting to fight or troll as it were.

The game is awesome, the community not so much.

Here is the link: http://www.filsingergames.com/low/

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2010, 12:24 PM
http://cotogproboards.com/index.cgi?board=low Then go to LOW BOOTLEGS link. And then click on "UNOFFICIAL" bootleg Legends Website link. There you'll find the link I give you. Hope you have better luck this time.
02-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Pittbull is there storylines in the rulebook/handbook you can follow or do you make up your own?
02-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Excellent thanks a bunch deano!!!
02-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Happy to help after all that's what this place is for.
02-19-2010, 04:55 PM
BigDeano Wrote:Pittbull is there storylines in the rulebook/handbook you can follow or do you make up your own?

No there isn't you book them yourself and create your storylines as you see foot since "It's your fed Promoter!" :P

Usually there would be a feud if the match finished on the roll of doubles where a wrestler has been pinned, submission or DQ. You can of course change this. But I have been running a fed for years now and have based mine of course on the old school Maple Leaf Wrestling promotion that was hosted by the legendary (and no longer with us now. RIP) Billy Red Lyons (who also has a card in the game).

I keep a record of my fed's history and even created a developmental fed when I got into Legends of the Future where I put some of the Legends to work with a "train" with the next batch of young lions coming up through the ranks.

I was using a Andre the Giant bootleg for several years until the most recent series saw the release of a Special Edition card of him. Andre is tough and he should be. I have him mostly in special attraction matches just because I am not ready to put a belt on him just yet as I don't think I would ever get it off of him. :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Sounds Like a lot o fun and work. I must try and get this game like I say I love old school wrestling and to be your own promoter writer and booker sounds like a marks dream.
02-22-2010, 03:43 AM
it is a marks dream

3 offence levels with finishers and 3 def with pins great game with special matches as well.go ahead and get the game youwill not be dissappointed.the boards are okay but like pittbull says LOTS OF TROLLING i try to stay out of the bickering.and when some one does attack me i just go to a field problem.go i love the army.
03-25-2010, 04:21 AM
BigDeano Wrote:Hey guys would love to know do any of you play Legends of Wrestling Card Game? I would love to buy this game but would like to know a little more about it first. I love old school wrestling and this game looks like fun. So any info would be nice.

I used to play it...it's pretty sweet...only reason I stopped is because I just got WAY too busy with other stuff (see other threads around the board). It just moved online, which I have no interest in, but I hear a lot of folks dig it.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user