Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let the conspiration begin...
05-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Let the conspiration begin...
So something wicked is on its way... You can feel it in the wind, the trees seems to beckon and call. The far-off thunderstorm is coming, and the sea turns from green to black. The infants cry in their cribs, and while the town elders awaits their inevitable doom (as usual), darkness besets the town of Shadowbrook once again...

It is time for the guessing to start...

The Heroes:
Eliza the Witch-hunter
Valeria
Brother Marcus
Captain Hawkins

What are their abilities?

The Villains:
Order of the Crimson Hand (are they the villain, or just "henchmen"?)
The Gibbering Evil (do you have any kind of idea what that might be?)
The Banshee (This one is confirmed.. Ghosts as henchmen?)
The Creature of Aquatic Origins (Well it IS on the box cover...)

New cards:
Well, Sebastian Skinner is mentioned on one of the cards... Maybe he is a new Town Elder? Or an ally? Hm...
Oath cards. Gives a boost against certain kinds of monsters, but only one oath per character!

Will there be new Town Elders? I hope they expand the cards effecting the Town Elders, its a great system. BTW allready now there is a Mystery card which is played on a town elder if he is alive...

And then it seems that The Vile Necromancer will join us in the upcoming Hero Pack 1 (I hope they call that something else, for example The Village People (Doh, wait...))

And last but not least the locations:
The South Docks (not an encounter space)
Monastery
The Inn
The Forgotten Island
...and The Suffian Crypt???

Well come with yer thoughts, let your imagination run wild, remember only creative thinking can set you free... Or something...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2009, 09:12 PM
RE: Let the conspiration begin...
Hmm I would love to see them release minis for the Monsters actually. At least the main critters. Until that time I have other options.

Still from what is presented here I just cannot wait to see this released. So much good to make an already great game even better.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
05-15-2009, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2009 11:39 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Yes i'ts a must haveZombie03 ,I started a speculation thread at BGG
on this which the latest info gives us a little more to work with,
but a few more "hints" would be niceWatchmen02

(Soundgirl I see you your lurking on this threadZombie17 )

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Some Conspirations...

Eliza the Hunter - Thinking she will come with a built in Oath of the Hunter type ability, +1 against vampire, ghost and demons.

Brother Marcus - Probably is keyword Holy

Captain Hawkins - Maybe start the game with a militia token that he can deploy when he wants? Or can move Militia from one location to another?

Valeria - uhm... let's see.. nope. Drawing a blank.

Oh but here is what I am wondering about: "The South Docks" Would that imply there are other docks? A North Dock maybe? a dock on the island and dock on the mainland? I mean I doubt you can walk to the island... or swim? Hah! That would be a sight to see Danforth swimming.